Season 2 Episode 4: Duets

Shawn's POV:
I was walking into the choir room with a bag of food in one hand and a sandwich in the other. When I entered I saw everyone their except Mr. Shue and decided to sit next to Artie.

"Hey Artie" I greeted him.

"Hey Shawn" he answered smiling.

"May I have some" he asked and I nodded and handed him a sandwich out of the bag.

"Thanks Shawn, your the best" he replied great full and I smiled.

"Now you know you have to give me some." I heard from behind me and I saw Mercedes sitting with her arms crossed with a sassy smile on her face.

I playfully rolled my eyes and gave her some nuggets.

As I was eating, Mr. Shue walked in.

"Alright, let's gather around. Sorry I'm late guys, I was with principal Figgins. Bad news guys, Puckerman's in Juvie." He said in a revealing bad new voice.

"It was really just a matter of time." Tina replied.

"What did he do?" Quinn asked curious. Her voice was so adorable.

"He drove his mom's Volvo through the front of a convenience store and drove of with the atm."

Everyone started laughing.

"Well that was stupid. He should've went to Walmart. Much bigger store, much more cash." I said and ate a fry and everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"What? I went to a school for behavioral issues. I used to do that stuff all the time." I defended.

"And when is he getting out?" Rachel asked concerned.

"Unknown" Mr. Shue Solemnly replied.

"He might be the dumbest person in this planet, and that's coming from me." Brittany said and I nodded my head at her.

" Guys let's have some sympathy. And Shawn, finish wrapping that up." He said to me.

"Alright." I answered shrugging.

"For a guy who puts his needs before the team? We need his voice and his bad-boy presence." Finn argued.

"We can't look at this as a crisis. It's an opportunity." Mr. Shue argued.

"For what? Further embarrassment and humiliation?" Quinn stated solemnly.

"For welcoming another kid who wants to try out, Sam Evans!" Mr. Shue happily stated and when I saw Sam come through the door, I put a smile on my face.

"Your trying out Sam!" I practically shouted, full of excitement.

"Yup. Hey everybody. I'm Sam. Sam...I am. And I don't like green eggs and ham." He said dorkily and I hit my forehead and shook my head at him. He always says that corny phrase when he introduces himself.

"Oh wow. He has no game." I heard Santana say and I couldn't help but agree with her no matter how much I hate her guts.

"Ok this is gonna be great. Me, Shawn and Kurt are glad you finally joined Sam." Finn told him and brought him a guitar and stool.

"Ok Sam, show us what you got and tell us about yourself." Mr. Shue told him and Sam started singing.

"Nice work Sam!" I said and hi five him.

"Everyone Welcome your new member, Sam Evans!" Mr. Shue announced and everyone cheered, including Santana.