Season 5 Episode 9: Frenemies

Santana's POV:

"Perdon? Perdon?" Some lady calls for me as I was giving a couple their meals in the spotlight diner. Tf? I walk over to her. "Señorita." She adds. "Esos huevos no esta caliente." She says as I stand in front of her. Bitch I can speak English.

"Excuse me?" I say with a raised eyebrow and brush some hair behind my ear, making sure I heard her correctly.

"Oh, you speak English. I thought you were Mexican." She states with a smile and I give her a wtf look.

"I'm from Ohio." I tell her normally with literally no emotion in my face.

"Well, I didn't know there were Mexicans in Ohio." She added with a smile. I'm gonna ignore that comment.

"Okay." I reply with some annoyance in my voice and decide to ignore that other comment as I turn my head slightly.

"These eggs are cold. I need new ones." She tells me while pointing to the eggs on her plate and I look down at the eggs. I see that there is steam coming off the eggs and they are slightly burnt.

"There's steam coming off of them." I tell her with a wtf face and look at her like she's crazy. Tf how are these cold to her??

"I happen to know that eggs carry salmonella and I like them cooked extra hot to kill any parasites." She said while pointing at the eggs and she still has that odd sickly sweet smile on her face. I tilt my head at her. "Ràpido, por favor." She says and claps at me and I look at her offended and I take her plate with sass. I briefly look back at her while walking, just to shoot daggers into her head.

"Okay, I was certain that you were going to Lima Heights Adjacent and just throw those eggs on that lady's faces just now." Rachel said coming over to me with a bucket of dirty plates.

"No. I need this job." Im not risking my job for her stereotypical ass. "I'm saving up to buy a noose to hang myself with." I state nonchalantly with a smile and walk away from her.

"Hey. Wait, what's going on? Talk to me." Rachel says following me and I roll my eyes lightly.

"It's not what I expected, you know? I'm awesome. I thought I'd come here and everyone would see that too." I say with an annoyed tone while grabbing empty plates off a table.

"Wait, what do you mean? You got a national commercial within, like, a month of begin here." She reminds me of that embarrassing commercial.

"Yes, and now everywhere I go, I am known as the girl with the raging yeast infection. The other day some customers made me take their toast back because looking at me made them loose their appetite for any bread products." I tell her and roll my eyes and walk back to the counter. "I'm sorry I'm complaining. I'm fine."

"No, your not. Look, it's okay to complain to me, it means we're friends." Rachel says all happy and excited while putting the bucket on the counter.

"I just have this weird guilt trip thing about being friends with you because I was so awful to you in high school." I honestly tell her and lightly shrug. "Quinn and Brit hated you too, and that's mostly just because you sucked so bad and you walked with that weird 'feet pointing out' thing. I made Quinn look like the boss, but I was really running the 'Hate on Rachel' parade." I added and Rachel lightly nods her head and gestures for me to continue.

"It's fine, okay? I forgive you, and you just have to forgive yourself. High schools over and it's just me, you and Kurt here now." She states while accepting my apology. "Well, and Sam and Shawn but they are only here for a couple days." She said and I nod my head and think about Shawn who randomly just pops into my head.