Season 4 Episode 11: Sadie Hawkins

Shawn's POV:

"I'm telling you, it's been keeping me up at night." Sam says as me, him, Blaine and Tina walk to history class. "Something weirds going on with the Warblers. There doing all those weird flips and superhuman jumps at sectionals."

"Exactly, that's why they won." Blaine tells him.

"Yeah Sam. Maybe they just practiced a lot. They are freaking psychopaths who would do anything to win." I reassured him.

"Yeah. Their similar to vocal adrenaline." Tina adds.

"That may be true, but where was roundfaced warbler? Blaine, you said he was there when you went back to Dalton, but coke sectionals, poof, he's gone." Sam adds.

"Yeah I thought that was weird too." I reply.

"So what are you saying Sam?" Blaine asked.

"I think they cheated at Sectionals." Sam tells him.

"Sam, you can't make accusations like that without any kind of evidence." Blaine tells him.

"Well, then, I'll find some evidence." Sam says. "Do you have any lip balm I can use?" He asked. I reach in my bag and hand him lip balm. He's always asking for it so I keep one in my bag. He puts it on. "Thanks." Tina and Blaine went into the classroom and me and Sam were standing in the hallway. "You gotta help me find info on the Warblers."

"What?" I say confused.

"Come on. We're like brother and sister. Peanut butter and jelly, burgers and fries. We're the white chocolate duo. We do everything together. Come on, you gotta help me." Sam asked me.

"How are you even gonna get proof?" I asked curiously.

"I'll figure it out. So are you helping me or not?" He asked.

"I got your back. Let's do this." I say to Sam and we shake on it.

"Guys, your late." Tina says as her and Sugar peek their heads out of the classroom.

"Yeah, we know. We're coming." I softly say. We go into our history class.
—————————————————————
Finn brought us all to the science room for some reason. I up at the planet in amazement.

"I want to sit under Venus." Sugar says running to take a seat.

"I want to sit under Uranus." I say in amazement and Blaine and Tina laugh.

"What? What's funny?" I asked confused as I sit next to Sam.

"So this week in Glee Club, it's ladies choice, inspired by the Sadie Hawkins dance." Finn starts and I smile.

"Which I thought of. It was my idea." Tina slightly gloats.

"Yes, thank you, Tina." Finn says and Tina looks at Blaine with heart eyes. What the? "And every girl will sing to whoever they want to take to the dance."

"Well, I don't have a girlfriend or anybody I want to take to the dance, so I guess I'll just stay home." I say and Finn shakes his head.

"You don't have to bring a date to the dance." He reassured me.

"Yeah, you can just hang with us the whole night." Blaine gestures to the rest of them and they nod.

"Okay." I nod my head.

"Well, I, for one, love this lesson." Kitty says by the door. Yeah, today is her first day back. Mr. Figgins let break next counter as suspension which makes no goddamn sense. "I've got a song I want to sing to somebody." Kitty looks at Jake and Marley has a terrified face. Yeah even though Kitty stopped telling Marley to make herself vomit and to stop eating, they are still fighting over Jake.
—————————————————————
I was walking with Sam in the hallway. We were talking about the Warblers when Angel comes up to us.