🖤Date Night🖤

Start from the beginning

"If I fall. I'll kill you." You said to him and he just chuckled.

"Hold on tight." He said before he sped off. You pulled yourself closer to him holding him as tightly as you could. Your head rested on his back. He got faster and you squealed slightly hugging him harder. You heard him laugh at this. One of his hands moved to one of mine he intertwined our fingers and you smiled.

"Is thats safe!" You yelled over the sound of the wind.

"Dont worry, I do it all the time." He said back you relaxed a little and you played with the rings on his hands. After a little while you pulled up to a little downtown area filled with the hustle and bustle of the city. You climbed off of the motorcycle fixing your hair and straightening out your clothes, so did Thomas.

"So?" He asked.

"That was awesome." You said without a smile plastered on Your face. "Really hot too." You smirked. He cocked his head to the side with a similar smirk across his face.

"Yeah?" He asked. Knowing the answer.

"Mhm." You nodded.

"Well we can test that theory later love, but first, our date." He said sticking his arm out so I could link my arm with his.

"Do you want to go for a drink?" He asked you.

"Yeah. Do you know a place?" He nodded and brought me to a little speakeasy club. It was awesome, he brought you to the backroom of a store and he whispered a password to some random man who led us into the basement.

"Are you going to kill me?" You whispered and he chuckled. "Yeah, your definitely going to kill me." A few seconds later you were pushed into a room full of dancers and music. The 20s themed speakeasy hit you with golden light and singing. Thomas walked you over to the bar where you took a seat next to him. "This is really cool." You said excitedly.

"Im glad you like it." He smiled. A few moments passed and you ordered your drinks. "A whiskey on the rocks. Thanks." He said.

"I'll have a screwdriver, thank you."

"God! Your stunning." You heard from beside you. You turned to look at Thomas.

"Thanks love." You sighed, copying Thomas. He is always calling you love. You heard him chuckle before he took a sip of his drink. The two of you talked for a while before a swift jazzy song began to play. You looked over at the band to see a woman in a flapper dress singing an old song, a bunch of people got up and started swinging their partners along to the music. You watched them fondly. You have never been the type to enjoy cheesy things, flowers, chocolates, anything like that. But swinging each other around in a speakeasy. That was cute. It was as if thomas had heard you because a moment latter you were being dragged out of your seat.

Thomas spun you around and dipped you. Your right hand was on his shoulder and your left was intertwined with his. His other hand was on the small of your back. The two of you twisted and turned and laughed. He pulled you closer as the music started to slow down.

"Your a good dancer. I didn't know that." You said to him.

"I wouldn't say that." He said as the two of you started to make your way back to the bar.

"I would. That was really nice." You said as you sat back down.

"Well, dinner?" He asked.

"Yeah, sounds great!"

○~~○ Two hours later ○~~○

The two of you had dinner, and it was great. The two of you talked and ate. The two of you flirted and chatted. Thomas had been flirting with you all night, and you weren't complaining.

Now the two of you were walking down an empty cobblestone street. The sounds of your heels on the pavement were the only interruptions around. The two of you were walking in comfortable silence. That was until your combat boots decided to screw you over. The toe of your boot got stuck under the uneven street and you tripped. Thankfully thomas caught you before you fell on your face. His hands were on your waist pulling you close to his chest.

"Sorry. My shoe decided to screw me over." You laughed as you regained your balance but his arms didn't leave you.

"Dont worry about it love." He said. His face so close to yours. You just stayed like that for a while. Staring at one another. It looked like something out of a hallmark movie, but you didn't care.

"I like you hair." You said before you reached your hand up pushing it out of his eyes.

"Im sure you do." He whispered. Your heart was beating fast. Your breathing was uneven.

"Please." You barely whispered. He kissed you. He pushed his lips hard to yours. He started to back you up, eventually you hit the wall.  Your hands were tangled in his hair desperately pulling him towards you. His hands hungrily found there way around your body. "Mmh" you moaned into his mouth. "Tommy." You said. "Tommy" you pushed him away slightly to look at him. "Take me to your flat." You kissed him again and he pulled you closer again before he pushed you away, putting an arm around your shoulders and bringing you back to his bike.

"Hold on tight love." He said before he zoomed off.

○~~~~~~~○