"Yes, of course. You're supposed to give her some air." Jisoo said almost getting irritated that Miss Bae is delaying the mouth to mouth thingy.

"Okay, it's now or never." Irene mumbled and did what she had to. She opened Seulgi's mouth and put hers on it but she was surprised when an arm wrap around her shoulder and a hand held her nape. The next thing she knew she was that Seulgi was already kissing her passionately.

Her eyes widened at the realization but it was too late. She tried to move away from the girl but the latter just held on to her tighter.

They shouldn't be doing it. What if someone sees them? Then they'll be doomed!

She felt Seulgi bit her lip sensually causing her to open her mouth and of course Seulgi took the opportunity to insert her tongue into the professor's mouth. Her tongue probed inside searching for Irene's and when she catched it, they battled.

They were both panting and catching breathes when Seulgi finally let go of Miss Bae.

"Thanks for saving me, love." Seulgi said while grinning through her victory.

Jisoo was smirking while Lisa just rolled her eyes. Why did she even get involved with her friends antics? She's sure she'll get in trouble too if these two will be busted.

Everyone became silent when Irene slapped Seulgi's face with force. Jisoo mouthed "Oh, Oh." And that's when they knew they fucked up.

"I think I should leave now." Lisa said to get away from trouble or Irene's wrath to be exact. Jisoo followed and the two of them went to the pool area leaving Seulgi and Irene alone on the shore to deal with their issue.

Irene got up and pulled Seulgi's collar making her stand up as well. Seulgi smiled awkwardly like a scared puppy and then pouted afterwards.

"Do you think that was funny, Miss Kang!?" Irene said and man, you could hear hell in her tone.

"I-I was just. I want you to get your attention. Y-you were ignoring me!" Seulgi reasoned out.

"Fuck you! Do you know how scared I am huh? I thought you were gonna die out there! I-I thought I'd never see you alive again! It wasn't a good joke Seulgi!" She said while hitting Seulgi's chest.

Seulgi on the other hand felt her heart melt at Irene's outburst. The girl was scared to loose her? Does that mean she cares?

She's so speechless.

"I hate you! You always make me hate you!" Irene was already crying and still hitting Seulgi's chest. Seulgi hugged the girl and patted the latter's back to calm her down but she just cried harder.

She must've been so scared. She was even panicking and she didn't know what to do. Indeed, it wasn't a good prank.

"You care for me, love?" Seulgi managed to ask despite of the situation.

"I hate you! And don't call me that way" Irene said in between her sobs.

"What way?" Seulgi asked pretending to be clueless about it.

"Love." Irene whispered almost inaudibly but of course, Seulgi heard it clearly.

"Yes, love?" Seulgi said and giggled. Irene just hit her shoulder hard and twisted her ear.

"Can you stop messing with me Kang!? And you and your three idiotic friends who pulled this fucking prank with you will get detention!"

From crying baby she's back to being a raging beast again. She won't forget what the girls did easily.

"But love, I just did that because I want you. I mean I want to get your attention." Seulgi said while pouting.

"Don't love love me! I'm not joking around Kang. And you almost gave me a heart attack."

Irene twisted Seulgi's ear tighter and the latter groaned in pain.

"Aww! Love let my poor ear go. I'm sorry. I won't do it again!" Seulgi apologized while enduring the pain in her ear.

But Irene didn't listen. She dragged Seulgi back to the pool area by her ear. People were looking at them and some are even taking videos and pictures but Irene couldn't care less. She's mad right now.

She can't believe this girl just fooled her. Though she have to admit that she missed those sweet lips but of course that's the last thing she'll ever say. Yeah, another tsundere girl in the house.

"If something bad really happened to you, do you know how much trouble I'd be in? Well, I'll just probably loose my fucking job which I really love and you, I'd loose you too." She murmured the last part and then sighed.

"I'm sorry, love." Seulgi said sincerely and pouted. She's kind of regretting what they did earlier for about hmm one percent.

"Stop calling me that. It's Miss Bae for you." Irene said and made Seulgi sit down on the chair beside hers. If she could tie this girl then she will but she can't.

"You can't go anywhere. Stay there and don't fucking get out of my sight or else I'll fucking tie you in a room." Irene warned in her super serious tone that could give you chills but Seulgi just smirked.

"If you'll be inside that room too, then I won't mind. You know we can do bad things that feel good." Seulgi said and licked her lips sensually while staring intently at the professor.

Irene picked a lotion and threw it on Seulgi hitting the latter's forehead.

"Aww! Love, what was that for?" She complained while rubbing her forehead.

"Shut up!"