All lf the sudden your hand was being pulled by your friend over to the man you wanted.

"Y/n is being a downer, help me cheer her up!" Kaya said to her friends. Thomas smirked at you giving you a look of, try me.

"Aww what's wrong y/n?" Ki Hong said. You broke your gaze from thomas and opened your mouth to answer but kaya beat you to it.

"She broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago and now she swears off sex." Kaya said bluntly, you gave her a look that clearly said shut up.

He looked at you with a look you couldn't quite describe. He smirked at you and raised his eyebrows in a challenging manor. "Is that so?" The accent and the lust in his voice made you turn into a puddle. God you wanted him.

"I never said that" you started.

"No, but she won't take a rebound." Kaya argued.

"Thats because I'm not upset about it." You argued back.

"Oh? Not all sunshine and roses in the y/l/n household?" Thomas said. His accent sobering you up.

"No- its not th-" you started. But you were interrupted by a very drunk kaya. At this point it was just kaya, you, and thomas.

"Oh, don't lie to him. She broke up with him because be was a bad lay." She said, thomas let out a small chuckled before turning to you.

"A bad lay, huh?" He raises his eyebrows. At this point kaya giggled slightly and left to go make out with Dylan.

"He was a shitty person. But she was right. I haven't cum in months" You replied. He smiled and bit his tounge.

"You want me to help you with that?"

"Be my guest." You bit your lip. You gave a quick look around making sure no one was watching before you sneaked up the stairs, thlmas trailing behind you.

Once you got upstairs thomas pushed you up against the wall and quickly threw off your jacket. You began to unbutton his shirt.  He pushed you onto the bed and discarded his shirt. You propped yourself up so that you could admire him. His chain hung on his bare chest, his hair slightly tousled, due to you running your hands through it. He looked heavenly.

"Dress on or off, love?" He asked you. Trailing his fingers across your inner thighs, making you shiver.

"I don't care. Just fuck me please." you whined.

"Off it is," he groaned. He pulled you to the bed. "Sit up" be ordered and you obliged. He leaned down and kissed you slowly. His hands found the zipper and un did it. Allowing the dress to fall to the floor. He pushed you back onto the bed, your lips were still locked. He broke the kiss and fumbled with his belt. Taking it off in one smooth motion. "God your gorgeous." He breathed.

"Please tommy I need you." You whined at him. He dropped to his knees and slid your lacy panties off. He left sloppy kisses on the insides of your thighs, trailing up to your heat. He allowed his tounbe to glide across your slit, lapping up your wetness.

"God your so wet." He groaned, which, coincidently, made you wetter.

"Uhhh!. Thomas!" You moaned as he started attacking your clit, sucking and nipping at the sensitive nub. You could feel him smirking against you. He inserted on of his long calloused fingers into your entrance, making you arched your back. He had it so one of uour legs was over his shoulder and against his back and the other was being held down and open by his strong arms.

"Did your ex ever do this to you." He said right before pushing another finger into you. Hitting you just right.

"No." You breathed. Your hand found his hair tugging at it slightly.