Season 5 Episode 18: The Back-Up Plan

Start from the beginning

"Shit!!" I whimper out as I bite my lip and sigh.

We both let out orgasms ride out and I pull out of Santana shortly after. I moan in pleasure as my cum slowly oozes out of her pussy. Santana looks back at me with a smirk. She turns around and lays on her back with her legs propped up. I lean down and give her a messy kiss. I shove my tongue into her mouth and she moans while sucking on my tongue.

We pull away shortly and Santana pushes my head down towards her pussy. I begin eating her out and she lets out a moan while holding my head there.

"Fuck yes, eat this pussy." She moans out and I let out a soft moan, sending vibrations through her pussy, causing her to moan again.

As I eat her out Santana pulls my head away. I look at her confused.

"Lay down." She tells me softly with a smile and I do as she says. I lay down and she straddles my lap, but in reverse. Her head is near my dick and her pussy is right above my face. I grunt as I realized what we are about to do. She eagerly begins to suck my dick harshly and I lift my head up to eat her out again.

We both let out throaty moans at the pleasurable actions as we continue to fuck each other.
——————————————————
November 15th, 2013: Santana is 22 weeks pregnant

I slowly open my eyes. We have been living in our apartment for two weeks and it's been the best. This has been the happiest I've ever been. I notice that I'm laying on my side and my arms are wrapped around Santana's belly gently. Her bump is very noticeable now. Her hormones are off the charts. One moment she's happy and the next moment Snixx comes out. I can deal with it though. Today is so exciting and special for us. Wanna know why? We find out the gender of our baby!!!! I am so excited to start buying clothes and brainstorm more names. Just then, I feel Santana moving. She's starting to wake up.

"Morning babe." I tell her as her eyes flutter open.

"Good morning my love." She says with a smile. "How'd you sleep?" She asked sitting up.

"Good. Especially since I'm next to you." I reply and smirk. "How about you?"

"Not to well since someone keeps kicking me." She looks down at her belly. I laugh.

"Well, at least we can find out if that someone is a boy or girl." I say and she smiles. "Come on, let's go get ready." I tell her. We get out of bed and go to the bathroom.
—————————————————————
"Hello Shawn and Santana." Dr. O'Neil said as we enter her office. "How are you guys?"

"Hey doctor." Santana starts and takes off her coat. "This has been a nightmare. They won't stop kicking." She groans and Dr. O'Neil lightly chuckles.

"I know how painful it can be." She tells her. "Are you guys ready to find out the gender?" She asked us.

"Yup." I say excitedly. "I can't wait."

"That's good." She lightly laughs. "Santana if you can lay on the bed and lift your shirt up a little." Dr. O'Neil asked and Santana does just that. Dr. O'Neil goes and gets the ultrasound device and gel. "Like last time, this is gonna be cold." She tells Santana and she nods in response. Dr. O'Neil dips the ultrasound device into the gel. She puts it on Santana's stomach and starts moving it around. "Okay, I notice some more features. The legs and arms got much longer. The head is developing more. I see lips." She tells us and we smile.

20 Minutes Later:

We've been trying to find out the gender for 20 minutes. It takes a while to do this isn't shocking or something to worry about.

"I just found out the gender!" She announces. Me and Santana look at each other with wide eyes. "Do you guys want to know now or you want it to be a surprise?" She asked us. We look at each other.