Season 5 Episode 9: Frenemies

Start from the beginning

I'm dating Dani, but I just can't seem to get her out of my head. I don't really know what it is.

"Yes, and out of all 3 of us, not including Shawn and Sam because they don't live here, I am crapping the bed the hardest." I state kinda annoyed and walk behind the counter. Once again Rachel follows me.

"I may be on top right now, but one day it'll be you. You know, what you need right now is some good old pampering." She says proudly and I lightly smile and brush some hair behind my ear.

"Oh, are you treating at the Korean spa?" I asked with a smile and Rachel shakes her head no, making my smile drop.

"Better. I'm gonna be on the cover of New York magazine." She whispers to me and my eyes widen and my smile reappears on my face.

"Oh my god. Oh my god, that's awesome." I say amazed and lean on arm onto the counter. "I'm totally pretending not to be jealous." I add smiling. "No I'm just kidding, that's really cool." I joke and Rachel giggles.

"Well, it's just something that the publicist for the show step up to, like, introduce me to the world and I just, I feel like this is my moment where I've really arrived." She stated excitedly and proud of herself.

"I'm really, really happy for you." I tell her genuinely. I actually am. "But what does this have to do with me getting pampered?" I questioned confused.

"Okay, so there's gonna be models at the shoot and I think I have enough juice to ask if you can be one of them." She says and my mouth drops. "And you can get, like, get your hair done and your nails and your makeup and there's all these free clothes. Are you in?" She asked me. Right after she asked that, some ringed the service bell.

"Hell's yes, I'm in." I agree. No way am I passing up this opportunity.

"Yay!" Rachel squeals jumping up and down.

"Right after I spit... in these eggs." I walk over to them. I pick up the plate of eggs and start walking back to that lady.

"Hey, listen." I say as I stop behind Rachel. "I really hope that I can be as cool as you when the roles are reversed." I tell her. "You're a really good friend." I walk back to that lady after that.
——————————————————
Shawn's Outfit:

——————————————————Shawn's Outfit:

Shawn's POV:

"Hey, you wanna go swimming?" Sam asked me as we watch tv on the couch. The fuck?

"Where would be even go?" I asked him in confusion and a smirk pops up on his face. Oh boy, that's his famous sinister smirk. Meaning whatever he has planned is gonna be fun. Im in.

"I found this pool!! It's near this apartment. Come on let's go check it out." He tells me while hopping up off the couch and I nod my head.

"Let's go do it!!" I yell while jumping out of the chair. We hi five and go get changed.
——————————————————
We just got to the pool and it looked crappy. There was dirt around the whole pool. It looked disgusting.