"Quidditch rivals" Harry w/ reader

Start from the beginning

Answer: no. It was a really good throw, but you caught it with one hand about 5 feet in-front of the hoop. You quickly threw a hard pass to one of your players who had flew from behind you to right in-front. Just like you had practiced and it worked perfectly.

This happened over and over again, throw and catch, throw and catch. Sometimes it barley slipped past your fingers, but you were 30 points in-front, and you felt great, but determined to win even more now.

Once again, Ginny came flying towards to, and threw as hard as she could towards the middle hoop, but just before it was about to go in, your hand got in the way and you caught it. The Gryffindor side burst into loud groans while your side's cheers grew louder with every save you made.

But out of the corner of your eye, you saw Ginny send Harry a look, who then looked at one of his beaters to which they got a sly smirk on their face and nodded their head.

You grew suspicious of it, and took a mental note to watch out. You didn't know what for, but for something.

Your chasers raced across the field, and luckily it was just out of Ron's reach because they scored once again. You let out a yell of triumph. 40 points ahead. Maybe this will be the time Gryffindor looses.

Your getting ready to block but one of your chasers knock the Gryffindor one off course, causing them to drop the quaffle letting them swoop down and grab it, before trying to score again, but this time it was unsuccessful.

This time, one of the beaters stays behind the large group moving towards you, but you took little notice to this since you were paying attention to, again, Ginny who was racing towards you, and Dean trailing not to far behind her.

She was about 50 feet away from the hoop before throwing for the bottom left one, and as a keeper would do, you went down to go stop it, but just before you could grab it with your outstretched hand, you heard the crowd yell before it happened.

The beater who had stayed behind hit the bludger to the other beater who hit towards you, but instead of hitting you off your broom like intended, it hit you clean in the face, more specifically, right above your jaw on the right side.

It was a clean hit, and you immediately fell backwards, but the force was so strong that it knocked you down on a slant, which caused you to hit your back really hard on the left hoop pole.

As you fell, you twisted in the air, so that your would land on your back in the sand below.

And the pain became ten times worse when you hit the ground, sure it was better than on the grassy floor, but it still hurt a lot.

Your body aches, and it felt like your spine had been ripped out and broken.

You got the strong taste of metal in your mouth, and a liquid was pooling very quickly inside your mouth. Trying to ignore the aches in your back, you rolled over and got on your knees, covering your mouth with both hands.

Your teammates were quick to the ground and crowded around you, but there was a small opening where you saw the Gryffindor team landing and watching you.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! What's happened! What's wrong, what hurts?" You shook your head before taking your hands away from your mouth and seeing a small amount of blood on them and your team gasped, but that was nothing to what was about to happen.

Slowly, you lean up a bit so you can see Harry and look him in the eyes directly before slowly opening your mouth, letting all the blood pour out, all over your chin, and getting all over your lap and chest.

People in the crowd screamed and your team mates backed away, covering their own mouths like it would happen to them.

You kept looking at Harry the entire time, and saw his face go white when the blood poured out of your mouth.

Now you saw it, he wanted his team to knock you off so he could score, even just once. Your face soon became angry. He did it on purpose.

You wiped the blood off your chin and face, and wiped your blood covered hands on your robes. Luckily, you didn't damage any of your teeth. It was just a lot of force at once and that's what made your gums bleed, if anything the worst thing was the gum bruising you would get.

You rose to your feet before striding over to him, continuing to wipe blood off your face, you saw the rest of the Gryffindor team back up, but Harry stayed there.

You got right in-front of him. He was around 5'8 so about 2 inches taller than you.

"You think it's cool to play dirty Potter?" You ask slightly looking up at him.

He smirked down at you, which really set you off.

"So you do thinks is funny huh? I could have broken my back!" You say waving your hands to the golden hoop posts behind you.

He looks at the posts then back down at you before leaning in your ear and whispering, "All is fair for who love quidditch."

"Are you? Are you serious?" You ask when he backs away, but he says nothing but continuing to smirk down at you.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" You yell while pushing him harshly from his chest. He stumbled back slightly but you continued to walk towards him, getting angrier and angrier by the second.

"YOU COULD HAVE SERIOUSLY HURT ME YOU KNOW! AND FOR WHAT? BECAUSE YOU SIMPLY DON'T LIKE ME AND YOU WANT TO WIN! THAT IS SO SELFISH!" You yell and you push him back again, but your own team members come rushing up from behind you, one person grabbing each arm and holding it back so you couldn't push Harry again.

You struggle against their grip, but since they were the beaters they had better upper body strength.

"I DON'T LIKE YOU THAT MUCH EITHER BUT I'VE HURT YOU ON PURPOSE!" You continue to yell, still struggling against your teams grip on your arms. By accident, one of them grabs you by your back, and you yell out in pain. There had to be one hell of a bruise there.

"Sorry! Sorry!" One of the boys says from behind you.

Harry starts to walk up to you but out of nowhere madam Hootch puts her arms between you both, and spreading them so she could break you apart.

"Hey hey hey! There is NO violence in quidditch!" She says before looking between you and Harry, but now Ron and Dean were holding Harry back and you were both trying to break free, but you couldn't.

"What happened!" Madam Hootch says but she was shocked when she saw the state you were in.

"He! He got one of his beaters to hit me in the face on purpose!" You yell before leaning back into the hold of the guys behind you, leaving less pressure on your feet.

"It's wasn't supposed to hit you in the face! It was just supposed to knock you off!" He yelled back defensively.

"Well still!" You yell back before you two just harshly glare at each other.

"Unfortunately there is nothing wrong with what has just happened, they can't control where the bludgers hit I'm afraid." Madam Hootch say calmly to you.

"What! That's not fair! Not even a penalty!" You yell, mostly at the smirking Harry but also at Hootch beside you.

"I'm afraid not. But I do need you to go to the hospital wing after the match." She said sympathetically.

You let out a deep sigh. "You can let me go now." You say with am angry tone, and your teammates let you go.

Soon, Ron and Dean let Harry go and you both send harsh glares at each other. Suddenly, you grab Harry by the front of his jersey and get about 5 inches from his face.

"If you want to play dirty, I can too, I promise. And believe me, I don't break my promises." You say while still gripping his jersey tightly.

Very quickly, you let go and shove him and he stumbled back. You turn on your heel and walk back to your broom which still lay in the sand.

Harry didn't know what it was, but when you did that, he liked it. He saw you different even if he didn't want to.

Lets just say, you got even.