Season 5 Episode 5: The End of Twerk

Start from the beginning

"Save it." She says and put her hand up. "I forgive you." She replies.

"You do?" Mr. Shue asked.

"Yeah, I decided to look at it from your perspective. We all miss Finn. You just wanted something to remember him by. And although I don't like the way you went about it, I do understand. We all loved Finn. And it's really hard for all of us." She explains and opens her bag. "Which is why, I want you to have these." She pulls out drumsticks. They have marker stains on them and look old. "This was Finns first real drumsticks. Yea he had toy ones from before, but these are the official ones." She hand him them.

"Thank you Shawn. I don't know what to say." Mr. Shue starts tearing up.

"Just cherish them. For as long as they hold together." Shawn tell him. "Which probably won't be that long because they look so old and beat up. God what did Finn do bite them?" She asked looking at it. We all laugh at that.

"Shawn Hudson is back baby!!!" I yell and we all cheer.

"Alright, I know we are celebrating Shawn's return," Mr. Shue starts. "But we need to get back into the lesson." Shawn takes a seat next to Unique. "Guys, look how your all riveted by that video."

"What video?" Shawn asked confused.

"Oh you have got to see this." Tina leans over Unique and shows Shawn the video. By the time the video finishes, Shawn is a laughing mess.

"Oh my god. Blaine, what the hell are you doing man?" Shawn asked while laughing. She turns to him. He stuck his tongue at her and she laughs.

"Guys that's the kind of reaction we need from the judges if we're gonna one-up Throat Explosion at Nationals. We need to edge up our America's sweetheart image a bit." Mr. Shue said with passion. "Show the judges that were not afraid to rebel."

"Mr. Shue, what if some of us don't know how to twerk?" Marley asked nervously.

"Have no fear, your twerk-torial is here." Mr. Shue says and does some weird head bopping gestures. "Hey, and if you can all dance like Blaine did in that video, we are gonna need a bigger trophy case." He says and we clap and cheer. Then everyone gets up and starts twerking. Well Shawn is doing bunny hops.

"Yeah, twerk, twerk!" Artie cheers as Kitty, Tina, Unique, Blaine and Ryder twerk.

"Twerk, twerk!" Jake yells.

"Shawn, how do you do them bunny hops?" I asked amazed.

"Just relax your body and go with whatever beat is there." She explains while still doing it. "I don't need a beat because I've practiced this but you can use one."

"I wanna try!" I say and get up. I follow the steps she told me. "Whoa, I'm doing it! I'm doing it!" I yell excitedly as I do it.

"Awesome job Sammy." Shawn says and we hi five.

"Watch this Marley!" Blaine yells as he was twerking.
—————————————————————
Shawn's POV:

"Okay, listen up. Twerking did start in Atlanta, in the club scene, but it is global now." Jake starts as we stand in the auditorium for twerking lessons. "And whether you call it the booty pop or P-pop or the Sissy Bounce, all that you need to do it is..." Jake turns around and points at his butt. "A working booty and the right attitude and education." He explains. "So we'll start with the basics. Kitty?" Jake points for Kitty to join him up there.

"All right, you basic bitches, feet shoulder-width apart." Kitty instructs as she walks next to Jake. I move my feet out. "Bend your knees, turn them out, hands on hips, thumbs on the butt." Kitty directs. I do as she says. "And pop it, pop it, pop it, pop it, pop it, pop it." She turns around and demonstrates it.