"Stop pouting, it's annoying me." Jennie said and rolled her eyes making Lisa's jaw almost fall to the ground.

Why is Jennie suddenly mean to her? Earlier she was like the sweetest and then in a blink of an eye she goes back dissing Lisa again. Weird.

The three just laughed at Lisa's misfortune.

"Am I not cute? Why are you being mean to me?" She said and wiped her non-existent tears.

"Can you drive?" Rosé asked Lisa when they finally got to the parking lot.

"I know what you're trying to do and I'm telling you that you don't stand a chance. I can still drive bitch, I just dislocated one of my ankles. It's not like I'm drunk or something." Lisa rolled her eyes at Chaeyoung.

"Yah! I just missed driving. Dad still haven't gave me back my key. He won't let me use my car. Let me drive your please huhu."

"No! I can't trust my baby to anyone, especially to people like you. "

"What do you mean people like me? I'm a good driver y'know, Jisoo is the reckless one here."

"Hey! Why do you always have to involve me in everything?" Jisoo glared at Chaeyoung.

"That's because she probably likes you." Seulgi said and chuckled.

"Me? Like her? Oh my gosh that is just utterly disgusting. I cannot!" Rosé said while cringing at the thought. She would rather die than like Jisoo. That's what she's thinking, for now.

"We'll see." Seulgi grinned.

"Seulgi kind of had a point. Come to think of it, she always mess up with me and she brings up my name never ever time she have the chance. Come on chipmunk, just tell me you like me." Jisoo laughed and Rosé was a blushing mess.

"Shut up! Let's go now. Just let me drive your fucking car Manoban." Rosé said. She wants to get out of Jisoo's sight as in ASAP.

"Lisa, let her drive. It's just until we get her home anyway." Jennie said after patting Lisa's back.

"Yes please Lisa."

"Fine." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Whipped." Seulgi murmured.

"Super whipped!" Jisoo added.

"Yey!" Rosé exclaimed and hugged Lisa who groaned in pain.

"Chaeyoung! You touched her bruise!" Jennie said and hit Rosé's arms.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Calm down, I didn't mean it okay." She apologized.

They entered Lisa's car. Rosé is of course at the driver's seat, Lisa on the shotgun while Jennie just made herself comfortable at the backseat. Jisoo and Seulgi also hopped on their own cars and started driving away.

Rosé followed. Lisa kept on reminding Rosé to be careful and not to damage her car and I swear Chaeyoung was getting sick of it.

"Just shut up. I know how to drive motherfvcker!" Rosé said, tired of Lisa's nagging.

"This is my car. I will tell you what to do with it." She rolled her eyes.

"Stop fighting idiots. We might end up having a car accident." Jennie said.

"Then tell your girlfrien--I mean best friend to stop bothering me while I'm freaking driving." Rosé said.

That was half meant though. There are just times she just want to grab these two girls heads and push them to each other and say, "Bitches, now kiss!"