"The fuck Seul! We just started and yet you're already complaining. Don't you work out or something?" Jisoo said getting annoyed by Seulgi's nagging.

Lisa just focused on the warm-up exercises than to bother herself with her two crazy friends.

"I don't work out because I'm naturally hot and my body is perfect." Seulgi bragged.

"Perfect my ass, you look like a fat bear!"

"No, I do not. And before you insult my body better grow few inches first." The taller girl snorted.

"It doesn't matter if you're taller. I'm hotter than you anyway."

The two continued bickering behind Lisa. She just kept on rolling her eyes while stopping herself from getting involved with the two. She don't wanna get herself involve in case they get in trouble.

"Stop! Now listen students, we're going to play a game today." Mr. Yang announced, making everyone stop what they were doing.

"What game would it be, Mr. Yang?" A student asked.

"You know the game called Wide Game? So to play this, we're going to group you by class. This is how you play it, we have five stations around the university which you have to find and in each of those, you have to do the mission you are required to. All of you will do it and do it properly or else the station keeper won't sign in your board. That would mean you can't proceed to the next station. The first class to return here wins" Irene explained.

"What will the winners get?" Someone among the students asked.

"The class who will win the game will be treated into an outing. How does that sound?" Miss Bae said and smirked.

The crowd cheered in excitement. Who wouldn't want to go to a free outing anyway? That would surely be fun.

"Miss Bae! Let's have a bet other than that!" Jisoo said out of the blue which made everyone's attention to her, even the professors.

"What would it be?" Miss Bae said and smiled awkwardly.

"If our class wins, you'll be the one who'll go with us in the outing." Jisoo said and grinned.

Seulgi's eyes widened at Jisoo's statement. She can't believe Jisoo just did that to her. But anyway it's not like it was a bad idea though.

Irene on the other hand was as surprised as everyone, she even let out a gasp. Being with the class would mean a higher possibility that she'll get engaged with Seulgi again. And that would be a big problem especially now that the girl is a student.

The girls' PE professor by the way, kind of got offend that Jisoo would rather have their class go with Miss Bae and with him. Though he just remained silent to be professional. It's nothing serious anyway.

'Its just an outing right? What could go wrong? And it's not like they're really going to win' Irene said in her thoughts and sighed.

"Fine, let's see what you guys got." Irene grinned.

"Are you guys ready?" Professor Shin asked and students answered him enthusiastically.

"Then let the game begin!" The professor shouted in unison and that's when the bunch of students started dashing out of the gymnasium like wild animals.

"Let's stick together guys! Just follow me and the other officers." Jeon Soyeon, their Class President said.

So they started their journey as a whole a class. It was definitely a chaos because everyone have suggestions as to where to go first making the officers loose their minds.

"Shut up guys, let's all just follow Miss Jeon to make this easier for us." Mark said and they all agreed.

"Let's go to the library first, I feel like it's one of the stations." Soyeon suggested which all of them agreed.

The class started heading towards the library. Other students were looking at them wondering what the hell they're doing. They even came across their rival classes but they focused on their goals. If they want that fucking free outing trip then they have to fucking win the damn game.

"Man, why are we doing this when we can even just buy a whole damn resort if we want to." Seulgi complain while catching her breath.

"It's for the fun sucker! Besides, you'll get to maybe flirt with Miss Bae if we win." Jisoo said cheekily while wiggling her brows.

"Well, you got a point there." Seulgi chuckled.

"How about you Lis, what you gotta say about this?" Jisoo asked Lisa who had been silent since earlier.

"I'll just go with the flow. We win, we win, we loose then we fucking loose and I don't care. Jennie won't be on that damn outing anyway." Lisa said just mumbling the last part to avoid being tease.

But Jisoo having the sharpest hearing among them three, she heard everything clearly.

"You're so damn whipped man! Just put Jennie in ya bag and bring her with you. Don't let us loose this, okay? There might be pretty girls there and we could at least relax"

"I think you're actually the only one who's so eager in winning this shit of a game." Seulgi said.

"Because I want to fucking chill."

When they reached the library, Soyeon was right. Its one of the stations but unfortunately, it was not the first one, it's the second station. In other words they have to run again and find where the first station is before they go back there for the missions there.

"How the hell are we even going to find all five stations in this fucking huge university?" Miyeon half asked, half complained.

"Just be optimistic guys, we're going to win this. We're going to fucking have the break we deserve." Soyeon motivated them and they started moving forward again.

The next place they went was to the open field and fortunately, it was finally the first station.

"Hi everyone, I'm Jeon Somi. Welcome to the first station. Before I let you proceed to the next station, you all have to do up to twenty push ups." Somi said and smiled.

"We're doing push ups, oh God!" Solar said dramatically and pretended as if she'll pass out.

"Pull yourself together. It's just twenty push ups we can handle it." The President said.

So they all obeyed and dropped their bodies to the ground and did push ups altogether. They were all exhausted when they finished although they're just at the first station. Somi signed their board and they started going back to the library which is the second station.

While they were going back to the library they came across Miss Bae's class so they ran faster and luckily they got to the station before their rival.

"Again, I am Lim Nayoung and this is my twin, Lim Dayoung and we're the station keepers of station two." The jet black-haired Lim introduced her and her twin to the class.

"In order to get along to the next station, all of you must quietly do a short cheer dance stunt." The blonde twin said.

"How in the hell are we gonna do that?" Seulgi whispered.

"Let me help you all." Lisa said nonchalantly and stepped forward.

__________

I'm fucking bored so yeah this fucking chapter is fucking boring too.