betrayal

Y/N-  boucho i have return from my             contract.

Rias- why thank you Y/N. And by d way we will have a mission tommorrow.

Y/N- ok thank you boucho. Good night

When Y/N  is out in the school ground and the rest of the peerage was return.

Kiba-boucho  is Y/N was return??

Rias-yes kiba Y/N has return and i send him home.

Koneko, akeno- so the weakest  in our team was here and good boucho you send him home.

Rias- yes  the weakest in our team was out at home now. And i would like to tell you guys that we will have to kill the stray devil and tomorrow we can dispatch and kill Y/N tommorrow.

Koneko, akeno-  hai boucho

Kiba- ( kiba's mind i have to warn Y/N about this ). Hai boucho.

Kiba called y/n

Kiba- hello Y/N

Y/N- Hello kiba is there important matter that you called me??

Kiba- yes y/n i have..but not in the call i have to go in your house is that ok??

Y/N- sure kiba come to my house.

Kiba-ok im going now.

AT Y/N HOUSE

Y/N- yo kiba what is the matter why are you called me??

KIBA- yes Y/N its an emergency and i have to warn you rias and the rest of the peerage aside me was planning to dispatch you and kill you tommorrow.

Y/N- what!! Is this some kind of a joke kiba!?

KIBA- i wish it was a joke Y/N. But sadly its ni joke..what will i do Y/N i dont want to lose you and you are my best friend..

Y/N- kiba listen to me. If they plan to kill me so be it. I know i'm the weakest of the team.

KIBA-  But y/n you are not the weakest out of all. I know your strong i see how you fight..

Y/N- I know kiba. Trust me. And i wont hold a grudge on you. Just hold on there kiba if i am going to die i will make sure to return and save you
From rias.

KIBA- thank you y/n. If you ever return please save me..

Y/N-i will save you kiba just hold on fir a while okay..

KIBA- i will and im sorry if i'm going to attack you.

Y/N- its alright kiba no need to worry.

                          NEXT DAY

At the end of school day and night is coming rias and her peerage assemble at the ORC.

Rias- ok we have the order that we will have ti exterminate the stray devil are you ready now.

Peerage- hai boucho!!

At the abandoned building

Rias- Ok Y/N you go first.

Y/N- Hai bochuo!!

And he go inside the building

Stray-  well!! Well!!  I have smell some fresh and juicy meat!!

Y/N- bouch!! I have seen a stray inside!!

Rias- stray devil i am rias gremory! You are in my territory! I will demand you that you go vack to your master or face the consiquences!!