Season 4 Episode 14: I Do

Start from the beginning

Rachel scoffs and says "No, don't listen to Shawn. You cannot tell him." I roll my eyes. She sighs before continuing. "You always wanted to be an actor, right? So here's your chance to play the role of the supportive best man." She said.

"That kissed the bride." I add shrugging. Rachel flicked my head. "Hey what the hell?" I rub my head.

She stands up and leaves. I turn to Finn.

"Look, you decide what you want to do, okay? But I suggest you talk to Ms. Pillsbury, tell her your intentions for the kiss." I start then realize something. "What actually were your intentions?"

"She was freaking out so I kissed her to calm her down." He admits. I make an ohh face. Everything makes so much more sense now.

"Now this makes so much more sense. Just explain to her that you were trying to calm down. I think she'll understand." I tell him. "Just talk to her."

"Okay. I hope she'll let me explain." She says I nod. We sit in the Lima Bean for 20 more minutes until it's time for school.
—————————————————————
Santana's POV:

"Lady Hummel!" I yell from the living room.

"What is it Santana?" He asked. He was wearing leopard print pajamas.

"Wtf are you wearing?" I asked laughing

"It's silk. Jaguar print." He gestures to it.

"Anyways," I shake my head laughing. "Help me unpack." I tell him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I have too much stuff to unpack and I can't do it alone. Just help me lady lips." I say putting my pants away and Kurt looks at my bad with wide eyes.

"Ugh fine." He says with an eye roll and I smirk as he starts helping me. "Why do you have so much spy equipment?" Kurt asked as he pointed to my bad that is mixed with my clothes and spy equipment.

"You never know when it might come in handy." I say with a smirk and Kurt rolls his eyes and takes out one of my shirts. He folds it and places it on the bed. I take out one of my jeans and place it on my bed. This is gonna take a long time.
—————————————————————
Shawn's POV:

Glee Club!!" Mr. Shue says as he walks in the choir room. We all applaud, cheer and whistle. I go up to him and hug him.

"Mr. Shue, how was D.C?" Artie asked.

"D.C was great, but now I am back to stay." He says.

"Holla!" Artie yells.

"Did you meet the president?" I asked excitedly.

"Sadly no Shawn." He says with a chuckle and pats my shoulder. "And so, for my first order of business, I want to give a big shout-out to the guy who made sure I had something to come back to— Mr. Finn Hudson." Mr. Shue states and we clap. I see the nervous look on Finns face.

"Now... for this week's assignment..." Mr. Shue starts and opens a marker.

"I hope it's Britney again." Brittany says calmly.

"Brittany 3.0?" I turn and look at her.

"You know it." She says smiling.

"Ohhhh!!" Everyone drums on the piano and makes a beat.

"Wedding!!" I yell as he write it on the board.

"Ha, ha, ha!" Mr. Shue laughs. "Ms. Pillsbury and I are finally getting married. Which make me the happiest, luckiest man alive." He says and close the marker. I see Finn looking nervous. He glanced at me.