"I wasn't asking you." Jisoo rolled her eyes, Rosé just scoffed.

"We did." Jennie answered but her mood changed.

"Did you enjoy it? Are there pretty girls there?" Jisoo questioned.

Enjoy? Damn, how will she enjoy that party when something bad happened to her that night. She was supposed to have fun but things got out of hand. And she could say that night was the worse night in her life.

"Uhm, are you guys done eating? I think we should go now. There only five minutes before the classes proceeded." Lisa said just to divert the topic because she noticed Jennie's sudden silence.

"Oh I didn't notice the time" Jisoo said looking at her watch.

"Let's go." Rosé said.

"Should I walk you to your classroom again?" Lisa asked Jennie.

"Oh, don't bother yourself anymore Lili. Rosé is with me anyway, besides if you go with us you might get late." Jennie said.

"Okay take care, alright? And call me if you need me. I'll be one call away."

Lisa said and kissed the top of Jennie's head which made her flinch in surprise. She's starting to notice Lisa's changes. The latter was getting more affectionate towards her day by day. What's up with her? Jennie just shrugged it off maybe its just because of what happened to her. Lisa became like that after that night anyway. Maybe the latter just wants to make her feel better. Besides, it's just normal because they're friends, right? Oh best friends to be exact.

"Yeah, take care too."

"Stop flirting guys, come on now Lisa." Jisoo butted in and dragged Lisa away.

Lisa blushed in embarrassment which didn't went unnoticed by Jennie.

'Weird' Jennie thought to herself.

"We are not flirting. Will you please stop saying things like that? You're embarrassing me" Lisa said mumbling the last part.

"So you're embarrassed in front Jennie? Man, just admit you like that girl. I can see it and I know once a person is gay. I kind of have a gaydar y'know so you can't fool me even if you wear sexy dresses." Jisoo chuckled.

"W-what?"

"I'm just gonna say, you look good as a straight but probably better if you'll be yourself." She patted Lisa's back.

"I-I how did you know? I mean how can you say I'm y'know?" Lisa asked hesitantly.

Can she even trust Jisoo with her secret? But the mystery is how did Jisoo know she wasn't straight? Only her parents know about her past self which is kind of her true self.

"I told you I have gaydar!" Jisoo chuckled.

"Tell me the truth, who are you?"

Lisa hold Jisoo's shoulders and looked at the other girl seriously. Jisoo smirked before she answered.

"I guess you really forgot about me, man. We met years ago when you were having a little check up. Ring a bell?" Jisoo said which only made Lisa confused more.

"What check up? What do you mean?" Lisa can't seem to understand. She don't remember meeting Jisoo when in the past.

"Oh confirmed, you really forgot about me man. You're hurting my feelings. But seriously speaking, we met in a hospital seven years ago. You were also there to get your little d checked." Jisoo spilled.

Lisa's eyes widened when she realized something. It's been so long that's why she forgot about the latter. And she never expect to see the that girl who have the same condition as her ever again.