"Ah, Junghye. You are so magnificent tonight. Hanbok does fit you well. Truly a Korean lady, you are," grandma complimented, adoring over her outfit.

"What are you talking about? I am a Korean," Junghye giggled, tilting her head in embarrassment.

"Madam Cheon?" suddenly the same caretaker called out. "The dinner will be served soon in fifteen minutes," she informed, before excusing herself.

"Well, while waiting, maybe you guys wanted to go around the place. It has been a long time, isn't it? Seokjungie and Ahreum, I want to have a chit-chat with both of you," grandma said, telling the elders to follow her into her study room.

Leaving only Jin, Junghye, Jiwook, and Minju in the grand living room.

"Hah. This place does hold a lot of our childhood memories," Jiwook smirked, after inhaling the scent of the room. He glanced over to Junghye and grabbed her hand. "Junghye ah, let's go somewhere."

"Where are you taking her?" Jin suddenly asked.

"Just a walk, around the place? Because if we stay here with you, you guys will quarrel again. Grandma won't like that," Jiwook chortled, before walking towards the left hallway with Junghye, disappearing from Jin and Minju.

"Seokjinnie oppa," Minju suddenly called out. Jin turned to her and noticed her pouty face, instantly knowing what had caused that. "Im Junghye seemed to have a special spot for grandma. I felt insecure."

"Baby, baby. Look at me." Jin grabbed both of her hands and brought them closer to his chest. "That's fine. Because your special spot is here, in my heart."

"Aw... Cheesy but okay," she giggled before Jin began to take her for a walk.

*

"Wah, I remember this balcony," Junghye muttered, placing her hands on the wooden balustrade.

She looked around the largest balcony of the mansion, where she could witness the beauty of the night like a panoramic shot. A half-moon in the middle, surrounded by bright stars.

"It's my favorite spot. The night view is the reason why I loved it here ever since when I was a kid," she smiled, letting out an exhale, and turned to Jiwook. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing, it's just..." he chuckled before continuing his words. "Under this moonlight and twinkling stars, I'm mesmerized by your beauty tonight."

"Stop it. You're making me shy," she giggled, shaking her head as he began to stand closer next to her.

"Cute. So, why did you go to New Zealand?" he began.

"My younger sister got a university offer there, and since my parents couldn't just let her go alone, they told me to go with her. Thank goodness it was right after my graduation."

"Then months later, my parents came and lived with us for a few years until my sister's final year. At the same time, my father opened up a small landscaping company and I worked under him as his admin assistant."

"Oh, I see."

"Ah, and you," Junghye called out and crossed her arms as she asked. "Do you have any other siblings?"

"I have two brothers. I'm the youngest."

"Wait. Are Dongyeon and Yoonseung your brothers?"

"Yeah, how did you know them?" Jiwook chuckled, smiling widely at her at the mentions of his elder brothers' names.

"Wah, were you really that shy when we were young? I played a lot with your brothers, and Seokjin too."

"Er... I used to stick with my mom a lot. As the youngest one, you know..." he shyly muttered, scratching his cheek.

"Aw... So cute," Junghye remarked. "But now, you're not a shy boy, right? They said you're quite popular in the hospital because you're handsome."

"Well..."

"Hah! I miss this place!"

Both Junghye and Jiwook turned around to the sudden loud voice, and Seokjin stepped into the balcony followed by Minju behind.

"Why are you here?" Junghye sighed.

"Excuse me, can't I? It's my grandma's house anyway," Seokjin snickered, began to walk around, and stopped in front of one part of the wall that looked a bit different.

He stepped closer to the wall and reached out his hand high up on one odd-looking panel and pressed on it.

"Oh?" he whispered as the panel opened, revealing a small space and a small traditional drawstring pouch. He took it out as the others were watching him.

"Wait. Isn't this..."

Junghye gasped and immediately dashed towards him in panic. "Kim Seokjin, give it to me," she mumbled.

"Ah, it's yours?" he asked, and quickly examined the pouch. As he saw a small nametag by the string, he grinned. "It is yours."

"Seokjin, give it back to me!" Junghye suddenly shrieked, trying to snatch the pouch away from him, but he won't let her get it by putting it out of her reach.

"This is your wish pouch, right?" he laughed, as he watched her hopping up and down as she was trying to get the pouch.

"That's mine! Give it back to me! Jin!" she began to shout when Jin began to run back into the mansion, laughing out loud like someone who finally had earned the victory, with Junghye was chasing after him.

And they had totally forgotten about Jiwook and Minju that were left behind on the balcony.

"What's a wish pouch?" Minju asked Jiwook.

"Ah... It's a small pouch that grandma gave to each of us on our 6th birthday. The three of us got it at once since we were born in the same year. According to our family tradition, we should write one wish on a small parchment and fold it before putting it into the pouch. This place holds a legend where when you hide your wish in any high secret spots, it will come true one day," Jiwook explained with the details as he walked up towards the panel and stared at it.

"And we just found out that Junghye hid hers in that panel."

****************************************************

I seriously need to stop adding more fillers like this, cuz the storyline keep on changing and now my head only had more complicated plot hah

This is going to be another looooooong book xD oh well, until next time guys~!

Borahae, Nana <3