Who does Chuuya Nakahara belong to ?

Start from the beginning

"What's this comment about his hat ? I call him Mister Fancy hat for a reason and his short height is cute ."

"I want to meet him even more now !!!"

Dazai's rage increased and his patience soon reached it's limits, standing up then slamming his hands on the table getting everyone's attention.

"But you can't like him !"

"Why ?"

"Because ..."

He was biting hard on his lips, there was no way he would admit that he was jealous, he had to stay silent even with everyone's questioning looks on him, well, except Ranpo who already knew everything going on-

Dazai was lucky Haruno interrupted his weird silence. They had to put an end to the meeting as they were told they had a client- an ability user who needed their help.

Once they walked downstairs to join the teen girl, they were confused when they didn't see the door to their building.

"I .. i apologize for the door, it became transparent because of me and i don't know how to turn it back to normal ..."

One touch from Dazai was enough to bring the door back which surprised the girl and they were soon around her, trying to figure how her ability works as this was what she came for.

Dazai also tried to help, asking his usual stupid questions as "How come your clothes don't disappear when you wear them ?" Moments later though, he had a more interesting idea "I guess i will have to show them~"

Dazai was in the street after he made all the necessary arrangements, the last part would only happen when Akutagawa gives him Chuuya's schedule and location but things didn't go as planned "That Chibi is off duty ?!!!!! How am i supposed to find .. him ..." to his surprise, hazel eyes suddenly landed on that gorgeous ginger hair.

"That motorbike .. i should have bombed it long ago .. but damn he looks sexy with those jeans and that leather jacket, though nothing equals his looks when naked, face red, legs open-" It took Dazai a second to realize the red lights forcing the redhead to stop were his best chance to get his attention, especially now that Chuuya saw him.

"W-why do i have to meet him in my free day ??? He's gonna ruin it- he'll totally ruin it !!" Chuuya had his eyes on the lights, impatient for them to turn blue so that he leaves but ladyluck seemed to be on Dazai's side as he already joined him. Chuuya tried his best to ignore him.

"Chibi-"

"Who are you calling chibi ?!"

Chuuya wasn't proud of how fast he gave in while Dazai was focused on his plan, he had few seconds to get his
attention and Dazai knew the perfect words to use.

"Not only Chibi respects the traffic lights but he also holds back when fighting his enemies, saves them and treats them to eat too-"

"W-what are you talking about ?!!!"

Chuuya's face was screaming "How did he find out ?!!!" and Dazai thought this was perfect, a panicked Chibi is the easiest to manipulate.