thirty four- by god himself

"baby needs daylight, you take him for run?" svetlana walked into the room where i was getting ready for some funeral- ian's army friend. not sure i was coming. 

"can't, sorry. gotta go to a funeral" i brushed my hair in the stained mirror.

"funeral? for who?"

"some guy she don't even know" mick chirped from the bed where he sat.

"some brother in arms" i shrugged.

"but he didn't even die in a war it was like a car accident" he furrowed his brows

"i believe he died served his country" i turned around to meet eyes with the two.

"alright i guess i'm going with you" he mumbled. 

"can you take baby to funeral?" 

"no it's illegal in this country" mick got up to join me and svet sighed while walking out. 

"why the fuck are we even going to this thing?" he fumbled with the tie on his suit.

"well we were invited" i emphasised walking to to him to help.

"and it will be a little rude if we don't show up" i finished tying the rest of the knot and gazed into his eyes, they really look into your soul huh?" 

*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧

"GOD KILLS SOLDIERS CAUSE AMERICA LOVES FAGGOTS!" the voices of 'peaceful' protestors overridden the eulogy speech. the three of us couldn't help but ignore the speech and focus our attention on the protestors. well, it was really hard to focus. 

"JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE" ian finally cracked but no one seemed to pay attention to him. 

"ian, you're in uniform and are wanted by MP's" i tried to calm him down. 

"ian can you fucking not-" i stopped myself when i saw him marching over to them. 

"you're making a SCENE" i chased after him, mick following. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" ian pointed his finger at them.

"what the fuck is he doing?" mick whisper yelled as ian went to grab a cross from the ground.

"they call themselves a church? i'm going to fucking bash their heads in with jesus" he snarled and continued marching over.

"that's a terrible fucking idea" i stood in front of him. 

"motherfuckers!" ian growled and a guard came to hold him back. 

"are you okay son?" 

"FUCK YOU" he ignored him. 

"you can't wear a uniform and wield a cross as a weapon soldier" the guard held him tighter as mick and i joined in.

"oh? so i'm the problem. huh. i'm the fucking problem?!" he got up in his face.

"you're protecting these ASSHOLES-"

"LISTEN to me, i hate these pricks too but you need to settle down or i'll have to call your commanding officer" he whispered.

"it's gallagher is it?"

"no no we're good, we're good... thank you" mick separated us. 

"stop, you want to fuck them up then we need a plan" mick shoved him to face the other way.

stealing her purityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें