two- you messed with the wrong girl

i was currently at the back of the store stocking milk jugs into shelves and ian was at the register. after yesterday's events none of us had talked about it, we acted like it didn't happen. i knew we had to talk sooner or later- but it was nice pretending that it didn't happen.

"Orli Gallagher! you messed with the wrong girl!" i heard the echoes of mickey milkovich's voice boom through the store. and at that moment i knew- i, Orli Gallagher, was in serious shit.

i dropped the jugs and rushed out to the storeroom where mickey almost caught up to me.

"shit" i muttered as i quickly locked the door. the milkovich brothers banged the dors so hard i thought the lock would break. tears left my eyes as i was in a state of not knowing what to do. i hid in the back corner of the room, rocking myself back and forth.

i promised myself i would never get into shit like this- until now.

"get out here Gallagher! mandy told us what you did you piece of shit!" they continued banging on the door until it came to a halt.

"she's gone. there's a door in the back of the storeroom." ian reassured them.

"alley! ALLEY!"

"tell fuckhead this isn't over" his voice was faint as i heard them run the other direction, out of the store. i sighed a big breath of relief, but still rocked back and forth in my own arms in order to calm myself down.

i heard a knock on the door and jumped a little, till i realised it was probably just Ian.

"ore, they're gone" i slowly got up and unlocked the door for him and ran into his arms.

"i've never fucking done anything like this in my life Ian, what am i gonna do cause now they're after me and-"

"shh shh it's okay, you got me, Lip, Kev, and a bunch of other people who would happily give mickey and his boys a beating. plus he can't hit a girl-"

"he would! he would ian that's the thing" i sobbed a little.

"you've lived in the southside you're whole life and never gotten into any shit, how- will never fail to surprise me" he laughed and rubbed my back reassuringly.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧

i was walking the somewhat busy streets after work and found one of the people i wanted to see the least.

"mandy- mandy hey" i jogged up to her and her friends behind her.

"get away from me you bitch" she yelled and tried to attack me but i held her arms so they wouldn't go anywhere.

"you told your brothers i attacked you?"

"if you dont get away from me Orli Gallagher, i'll scream" she broke free of my hold.

"they're gonna kill me" i begged

"good" she threw her hands in the air and started to walk away, her friends side hugging her.

"mandy!" i yelled but it was no use, she was gone. it was at that moment i received a text message from Lip , telling me he encountered mickey and they were asking about me...

could this day get any better?!

LIP POV

"uh oh" karen said as we came in contact with a face or two we were hoping not to see.

"hey yo" mickey yelled holding his infamous bat.

"what do they want?" i side hugged the blonde a little tighter.