eleven- outcast

no mickeyyyyyy- sort of a filler for when i do a time skip for when he comes back from juvie

"stop downloading porn" fiona barged in the room of the boys which is where i was currently hanging on Ian's bed, looking at his gay magazines. why? i have no idea.

"oops busted" Lip sighed as ian threw the magazine across the room- me going to retrieve is just something i would do..

"need a sweater" she started rummaging through their clothes

"borrow one of mine" i suggested.

"your clothes are their clothes" she laughed and i went to sit back down next to ian.

"what are you guys doing?" she asked curiously

"we're looking for thing 1 and thing 2's dad"  he sung

"he's looking for homeboy's dad" ian motioned.

"jesus, there are alot of gallaghers, hey fiona do you know any of frank's brothers names?"

"shit i have no idea.. wendell or something?" she sighed while deb's dressed her. 

"suppose i could just start calling them all" i tried stealing the ball ian was throwing in the air.

"why do you care anyways?"

"he just wishes it was him that wasn't frank's" ian sighed, not giving me the ball.

"plus you know if we find their dad maybe he'll give us some cash or we could report his name to the state and collect child support" lip suggested

"then we'd have to hang out with the dude" i looked over to him, disgusted 

"he might be cool!"

"heh frank's brother" fiona chuckled 

"gotta be better than frank" i mumbled before lying down again

"maybe he has a job or kids or something" lip stated

"doubt it" ian and i remarked at the same time, hitting each other. 

"take the bus out to see grammy- she'll know where they are" she said while debbie dragged her away

we all traded looks with each other, deciding to do it. we were finally going to find out if ian and i were franks.  

*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧

"are one of at least a little curious to find out who he is?" we were walking to the bus stop which was a little far away.

"nah" we both glanced at him

"he could be any one of these guys" 

"oh yeah like that one right there" ian hit my shoulder to show me the cracker walking past. i burst out into fit of laughter which made them turn around and give me an ugly glare. 

"you really gotta stop doing that" Lip laughed along with me.

"he's gonna be a douche bag no matter who he is" ian started to sound a little stressed.

"can't be any worse than frank" 

"he's a Gallagher" i piped from behind the boys trying to catch up. 

"maybe he'll take you to a game or kick in some scratch for college" lip motioned to me at the last part.

"do we know any cool dads?" ian questioned as we sat down.