thirty one- they know

"mickey your boyfriend?"i shot up my head to find carl, peering over my shoulder and looking at the work i was doing. 

"we hang out" i furrowed my brows at the sudden curiosity, looking down at the table

"he's in your bed" he punched my shoulder slightly

"yeah his family's a nightmare" 

"think i got a girlfriend" he punched again

"oh yeah?" i looked up at carl again

"yeah her family's a nightmare too." he smiled innocently.

"who's isn't?" i ruffled his hair

"you love mickey?" his facial expression changed while i thought about it.

"um... i like how he smells." i said to him even though it felt like i was talking to myself. 

"what you asking stupid fucking questions for?" speak of the devil, making his way to the bathroom. 

"you were nicer when you were asleep- frank survived his liver transplant incase you were wondering" carl made his way back to his bead and i got up.

"wasn't" i sighed to myself, forgetting about my father. 

"i got to go to the church for the christening today" i walked into the bathroom where mick was doing his business

"thought you didn't care..." i crossed my arms, leaning against the wall

"i don't"

"why are you going then?" 

"it's my son man" he looked back at me while washing his hands. 

"all right, i'll get dressed" i pulled my top over my head, walking back to my room. 

"no! no look, it's fine" i looked back at him

"i'll head over by myself and i'll be back in a couple of hours." we locked eyes for a moment as he came out of the bathroom 

"what you don't want me to go?" i pushed him against the wall, looking up to him even though i had dominance. 

"probably best if you don't tough guy" he pushed me back into the wall this time, pushing his body into mine forcefully making me almost slip out a moan, instead it came out as a whimper. 

"yeah for you maybe" i sassed 

"why you busting my balls man?" he shook his head and walked back into my room, picking a few things up. 

"just wondering, if we're a couple or not?" i pulled on his wrists, inching closer to him so he would look down at me. he took advantage of that and pulled on my wrists, flipping me onto the bed and pinning my wrists above me- our faces to close for comfort.

"of course we are" he sighed. 

"a couple that hides" i rose a brow

"hey so far it's working it good" he smiled, tilting his head

"well i'm kind of getting sick of it" 

"jesus christ man" he got off me. 

"how bout you let me go deal with that stupid shit before i deal with your stupid shit" he gestured, picking up his things and leaving while i laid there, slapping my hand onto my bare stomach.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧