nine- i need you

this is gonna be longggggg people

"liam is officially asleep" i shut the door to the boys room, trying to be quiet.

"that was fast" Lip said as he rolled a joint

"well 3 pages from deb's eat pray love and he's out" i looked at the book in my hands.

"if james franco wasn't in the movie i would have nodded off to" ian offered me a hit, but i declined like the past 122 times they've offered.

"still nothing?" Lip looked at Ian and laughed.

"hey unlike you i actually want to be able to function properly by the time i'm thirty.

"fairpoint" ian laughed.

"any of you got cash you can float me, florence and the machine are playing at Chicago theatre. i wanna take Karen for her birthday."

"pricey gift, are things getting serious?" i ruffled my pockets for extra cash.

"fuck off- she's my best friend" he motioned with his hands.

"okay you know i would never spend that amount of cash on a girl anyway" Ian chuckled at his brothers words.

"okay i got a hamilton, it's yours" he gave Lip some cash.

"yeah here" i held out my hand for him and he gave me a warm smile.

"thanks you freckled fucks" he laughed and we joined in. the sound of liam's cries overlapped our laughter in this moment.

"one two three" i lost rock paper scissors so i had to go and help Liam sleep.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊

it was the afternoon and all the family were seated in front of the TV about to watch some documentary i didn't exactly care for.

"can you please turn it on already" lip brought out some sodas

"yeah hurry up we gotta get back to work" Ian motioned to me.

"missed you stranger" and that would be steve.

"ew get a room" carl said as the couple exchange peppered kisses.

"get your tickets" steve asked lip

"yeah thanks" i gave lip a confused look

"i gave you money for them" i smirked at my older brother

"busted" fiona laughed and i lunged over to attack Lip.

"glad i could help" steve laughed as i attacked lip.

"debbie?" i panted as i got off lip to look at the girl who looked to be crying.

"honey what happened?" now everyone was looking at her with worried looks.

"dad have one too many again?" lip asked through a joint

"you just gotta ignore him when he's like that debs" ian piped

"why do you always blame dad first" she looked to the eldest sister

"who else is there" she asked

"she's over at sheilas" and with that sentence, my whole mood dropped, knowing what was about to happen next.

"who?" steve asked dumfoundly.

"monica" everyone;s head dropped

"who the hell is monica?"