eight- slim jims

i was sitting at the counter at work, trying to eavesdrop on my brother and his ex lovers conversation. i was reading a gay porn magazine since i had gone through all of the other ones and it was actually quite interesting. i was intrigued. i heard he shop bell jangle and i didn't bother to look up, i was in the world of gay porn. 

"got any slim jims in this shithole" i immediately recognised the voice and cocked my head up to see a dirty mickey standing in front of me. i smirked and got up from the broken office chair.

"yep in the back room" i started walking there and mickey smirked at me, following along. 

mickey shut the door behind me and locked it, turning me around to face him. he put his hands on my waist and pushed me to the table at the back of the room. he lifted me up and placed me there, opening my legs so he was standing in between them.

"mickey i really need to tell you something-" 

"save it for later" he chuckled as he undid my pants.

"wait- what are we doing here" 

"your gon suck me off isn't that obvious" he cocked his eyebrows at me, lifting my shirt over my head. 

"oh yeah- right" i chuckled before hopping off, pushing him to sit up on the table, undoing his pants. 

he placed his hands on the back of my head guiding it along his dick. 

to be honest, i had no idea what i was doing- but by the sounds that were coming out of his mouth, i think i was doing a pretty good job. 

i finished him off and he put my shirt back on for me. i followed him out of the store as he lit a cigarette. 

"so i guess this was just a booty call huh" i leant back against the brick wall.

"whatever, bye" he walked off and i smiled at myself. it was kind of my first sexual encounter. but i did really need to tell him i was a virgin. 

*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊

after work i agreed to tutor mandy because she had a big test coming up. i kind of only came along because mickey might have been there- is that bad?

"no you use me because it's the object of the proposition" she tried outsmarting me and i just went along with it, i wasn't in the mood to argue.

"so you think it's with max and me?" 

"yup" she nodded

"it sounds weird" i said hoping she would catch on, but it was no use. 

"i'm telling you it's right" he laughed 

"heh okay" 

"douchebags" mickey burped as he walked into the house, going to his room. i figured it was now or never. 

"ass face" mandy replied back. 

"gotta go to the bathroom" i got up from my seat at the couch

"hold down the handle when you flush" she looked up at me.

"hey" i stood frozen in my spot in front of mickey's room, mentally cursing

"do you want a pizza bagel?" thank god 

"uh sure" i smiled, quickly going into mickey's room

"back for seconds?" mickey begun to take his shirt off but was interrupted by those words i blurted out. 

"im a virgin..." i looked to the floor.

"no shit?" he squinted his eyes and put his shirt back on, patting a spot beside his bed. 

"i had to tell you, it would have been wrong" 

"so... will you still suck me off?" 

"was i good" i smirked at him

"fuck off" he smirked back, looking away from me.

"then no" i smiled, beginning to walk away.

"you were good" he sighed in defeat. i turned around grinning at him. 

"well what am i getting in return?" i walked back over to him.

"i-uh you know i can't-"

"Orli!! hurry up and get back here" mandy's voice interrupted mickey and i's conversation. i simply turned around and left his room, jumping from the back of the couch to sit down.

"took you long enough" she smiled and i watched her play the videos game in front of me. 

"yeah, you're dad was in there forever" i picked up the controller from in front of me and joined in.

"shove over faggots" mickey took a pizza bagel and made me move over, resting his feet next to the bagels.

"watch and learn" he took the controller from my hands and started to verse mandy as i sat there and watched the two siblings play against each other. 

*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊

"good news"i heard Kash walk over to ian. 

"Linda's done with me this month"

"oh yeah?" ian replied

"maybe we could uh, adjust the camera's for old time sake?" 

"give it up Kash you're done" i yelled throughout the store. 

ian looked back at me and sighed, making his way over.

"guess who came in today" i had news to tell my brother, i was just hoping he was up for hearing it. 

"mick..." he smiled. 

"yeah and i gave him a blowie" i almost screamed because it was my first sexual experience  and i was kind of excited. 

"wow stepping up the ladder, good on you" he shook my shoulders and we started laughing. 

"you're not mad at me are you?" i asked randomly

"for..."

"you know, doing things with mickey" i looked to the floor 

"you can't deny love- even if it isn't love. any sort of attraction. as long and hard as you try and fight it, you'll end up loving them more.