twelve- summer

NO MICK AGAIN SOZZZ (recap chap)

the past few months have been crazy. frank's stayed sober and messed up the kids again, monica came back and she didn't take Liam thank god. lip, ian and i got into some serious shit because apparently steve's car was stolen they day we took it, so we could have been tried as adults, thank god we weren't though. 

ian came out to the family, i'm proud of him and i know everyone else is as well. fiona befriended some rich mom from school,  V and kev fostered a kid named ethel, she's sweet but a little weird...

lip got caught taking SAT tests for other kids. karen raped frank?! who Lip is falling in love with.. Karen not frank god. 

and mickey's still in juvie.. i have no idea when he was getting out. 

 this summer Lip had the genius idea of joining a fight club, for money of course. well right now he was getting hammered so i don't think we had any chance of getting anything. 

"get your guard up Lip!" i screamed while cheers overlapped my voice. i stood in between mandy and Ian who were cheering him on to.

"kick him back you're punching like a fag" Lip got pushed into ian and he was getting hammered. 

he got thrown to the floor and mandy and i flinched back, holding onto each others arms. 

"you know you're supposed to hit him back" i grabbed a crate for Lip to sit at as the ref called first round. 

"that kid hits hard" he yelled

"i didn't think he could punch me with his foot, instead he kicked the top of my goddamn head." he winced as i tried cleaning his wounds. 

"you wanna throw in the towel?" ian suggested 

"i would if i was smart" the bloody boy smirked as the ref called him on again.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧

"how the hell did that guy kick kurt fucking landis' ass" mandy sneered as we left the building. 

"we make anything on my fight?" lip asked.

"nobody wanted the odds, just like i said" i smirked at the three of them. 

"what'd you put down?" lip pointed to ian

"what on the fight, you lost. nada" he laughed

"fraternal loyalty doesn't extend your stupidity bud" ian snarked as the boys began to play fight.

"so mickeys out soon?" i looked at mandy

"in a week or so if he doesn't stab anybody else. plastic fork barley broke the kids skin, bought him 30 days." i uncomfortably laughed at mandy's comment.

"you gotta be looking forward to having him home again" lip chuckled.

"i guess" she sighed 

"i wanna stage another fight night next week, go around to the dojos, round up more scrappers." we all stopped as lip counted his money.

"sure. where you going?" ian questioned

"karen's" he turned around.

"thought you gave up on that?" i mocked the boy as he began to walk away.

"see you" is all he said as he left.

"karen jackson... after that thing with your dad?" mandy said with a smug look on her face