forty two- miss me?

"can she shut the fuck up" i heard mickey mutter from beside me as he pulled the blanket over our heads, listening to Debbie poorly rap? forgot to mention the part he was trying to go down on me, but that seemed impossible right now considering our surroundings.

"yeah sorry, this ain't working" i pulled the blanket over and tossed it to the side, finding Liam staring at us from the corner.

"yeah, could be the toddler staring at us from the corner or the jacked-up teenage girl down the hall" he sighed and hopped out of my bed.

"whatever, try again later yeah?" i slammed my head back down to hit the pillows, gazing at the popcorn ceiling roof above everyone's heads.

"ian take his pills yet?" mick turned around from the door

"i don't know, you check" i groaned, not wanting to get up.

"hey he's your fucking brother man" his pitch got a little higher as he left the room, running downstairs. i rolled my eyes at no one in particular, going to check on Ian.

"hey, meds?" he rolled his eyes and he sat up from his bed, shoving the bottles of pills in my face so i got the message. i wide-eyed nodded and head out, ian probably didn't want to hear more of me and well, i couldn't blame him.

"hey, how you feelin'?" deb's joined us in the kitchen where Sammi sat, we were all not too sure why she was there after the whole carl and Chuckie incident- kid was starting to get on our nerves though.

"not feeling" ian responded in a monotone as he glared at our younger sister.

"improvement" i stated.

"at least you're not swinging baseball bats at our heads" Debbie joked but no one really found it funny. ian just stopped for a moment, looking to the floor with a mug in his hand before going about with his morning.

"milk went bad" i cringed while draining the carton into the sink.

"that explains that awful fucking stench" mickey took a sip from his mug

"that milk is part of the Gallagher household which i am no longer apart of and therefore have no responsibility" Sammi deadpanned from the dining table.

"then why are you still here?" Debbie stared at her

"apartment listings, calling around today" she waved the newspaper so she could see but didn't look up, keeping her eyes focused on the phone in front of her.

the two of them argued about the fact that there's no breakfast and how Sammi isn't
involved in any of this, i just sat next to ian while we silently drank our coffee, spacing.

"no fucking way am i eating that" mickey handed a plate to Ian and i- looked like an old doughnut?

"you take those pills on an empty stomach you'll have diarrhea real bad, trust me i know from experience. mickey sounded like he was proud of that. 

"and you, just eat it cause i fucking said so" he furrowed his brows while i couldn't help but smirked. he kind of seemed extra pissed today which was always a little funny to me. probably cause of the fact that he was taking responsibility for the both of us.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧

"god damn it!" i heard Frank yell from one of the other rooms and i sat up on my bed. the house was pretty lonely which was unusual and i just sat around, doing nothing as per fucking usual. i was getting damn tired of it.