twenty seven- back, for good or for not.

months had passed and i was having a blast. all my favorite things were in one place- apart from snobby rich grad students. jamie and i were sort of a thing but not exactly... i never told him about mickey even though he used to tell me horror stories of him- i never worked up enough confidence to tell him. 

well i said i was having a great time, i often received messages from my family asking me where i was and i replied once saying i was having a great time- i guess they assumed i wasn't in college because i didn't exactly tell them... oh well. 

but suddenly i knew my time here had to come to an end when i received a very worried message about ian. debbie and lip were pestering me saying he was back in town and everything and that he worked a gay bar. they think i might be the only person that can help- i can't turn down family. little did i know it would be my last time at college.....

"hey Orli wait up!!" i was stopped by the familiar voice of jamie. i tried to drag myself and my suitcases faster but he eventually caught up. 

"what's with the bags??" he looked worried and i knew i couldn't leave without saying bye.

"you got me.. i'm leaving" i dryly laughed but his became more worried when he saw what was on my phone...

mickey m 🚬 : Orli come the fuck home now!!

mickey m 🚬 : your twink brother has gone on some wild goose chase and he

mickey m 🚬 : well he needs you. come back.

mickey m 🚬 : and this isn't for my good, it's for yours and his so get the fuck back NOW

"mickey m as in.." his facial expression changed after that, he was now fuming.

"yep ok, gotta go" i turned around and started walking quickly but he stopped me by kicking over my suitcase. 

"why the FUCK didn't you tell me you knew my brother??" he caught some of the students attention that were in the halls. 

"it never came up in conversations.... i really need to go jamie can you just- i'll be back soon" i went to peck his lips and he shoved them away, only to bring them into a more heated kiss which is definitely not where i was headed with the sweet gesture. 

"o-okay i really need to go" i mumbled against his lips, now realizing this was forced

"let me THE FUCK GO" i pushed him off me and he had an angry look on his face. i took this as my cue to run and i did, being followed exactly like i thought.

jamie ended up following me all the way to the airport and just when i was about to board he came back with a ticket in his hand...

"looks like i get to come with you now...." an evil smile played among his lips and i immediately called security over.

"he's been following me...... he goes to my school and he has no relation to me leaving whatsoever. just please get him to leave ma alone-" i spoke to the guards not even realising jamie made the run for it. i pointed over and the guards chases him down, eventually cuffing him.

"i'll see you again, don't you worry about that" he screamed while laughing maliciously, being held back by a dozen of them now. 

i decided not to do anything back, seeing as that will cause a bigger mess than made. the PA boomed announcing just on time that my flight was about to leave. i quickly realised and i sprinted, bumping into people, baggage and well more people. 

in the end.. i did end up making my flight and i wouldn't say it was a good one. i had to check every two seconds if jamie was behind me and the people sitting next to me were getting sick of it.