Season 3 Episode 15: Big Brother

Start from the beginning

"Well, bird crap, I'm here to help you worthless losers win Nationals!" Sue says before leaving me and going back to the front. Then she looks at Mercedes.

"Hey Mercedes. Who you texting?" Sue asked suspiciously.

"I'm not texting anyone, I'm donating to the Obama campaign..." As Mercedes was saying this, Sue walked up to her and threw her phone.

"Ahhhh!! My droid!" Mercedes says in panic, face full of shock.

"Good news! I booked a tour at the Railroad Museum on Friday, which means we're gonna have an awesome Senior's Ditch Day." Finn states looking at his phone and Sue walks up to him. "What is she doing here?"

"Hey, Granny Panties! I'm taking over Booty Camp!!" Sue yelled him is face.

She then stood us all in a line and started insulting us.

"Your out of shape, your constantly late, and when your not too busy texting, your complaining about the choreography your too lazy to learn." She stops in front of Mercedes briefly before continuing down the line. This time she stops in front of Sam. "Your nothing but a coven of tardy," She continues walking down the line "Narcissistic, bloated, bags of cellulite who will stab each other in the back at the first glimpse of a solo in a competition hosted by a late-night horror movie host." Sue stops in front of Rachel now and she looks embarrassed. "Well, those days are over." Sue finishes and the rest is horror.
—————————————————————
"Sue is a nightmare, how do you stand her a Cheerios practice?" I asked Santana holding her by her waist.

"I don't stand her. I just ignore her." Santana tells me with her arms around my neck.

"Well that's kinda hard to do when she's throwing insults in your face all the time." I tell her.

"She doesn't really insult me, she just calls me Sandbags which I'm used to already so." Santana says with a shrug.

"I haven't asked but where do you want to go to college?" I questioned looking in her eyes.

"I'm not sure yet. I honestly don't know if I want to go to college." She tells me.

"Well let me know what you chose to do before the school year ends." I tell her.

"Okay." She tells me with that beautiful smile.

"I have to go to my art class now. I'll talk to you later." I tell her.

"Alright bye." She says and I peck her lips and walk to art class.
—————————————————————
Me and Santana were walking in the library to meet with some of the glee club members. We got there and sat down on a couch.

"We all know why we're here. I've waited five years for this. I want ideas for Senior Ditch Day. Go." Puck instructed.

"Ooh! A Gershwin/Sondheim scavenger hunt!" Kurt suggested excitedly.

"That sounds like torture." Santana told him.

"We want actual ideas, Kurt." Puck reminded him.

"How about a dance movie marathon? Footloose... Footloose 2011." Mike insisted excitedly, eyes gleaming with happiness.

"What about a non-alcoholic pub crawl?" Mercedes proposed.

"It's Senior Ditch Day, not Senior Citizen's Ditch Day." Puck said, thinking the idea was for old people. Which it was.

"It's springtime. I would like to see something give birth." Brittany stated and chuckled.

"Quinn, I'm so sorry. It was my wedding that you were going to when you got into your car crash, you were answering my text message, and now... we're all sitting here, and we're talking about this day that's supposed to be the most amazing and unforgettable day of our high school lives, and we're completely ignoring the fact that she's sitting in that chair?" Rachel cried. "It's not right. It not right, and it shouldn't be like this."