Their Announcement, Her struggle

3rd Person Pov:

The couple woke up tangled in eachothers arms. And by the couple I mean, Aaron woke up and Aphmau was awake but comfortable and didn't want to move.

After much poking and prodding, she finally sat up and let Aaron go. "Morning babe." Aphmau yawned at his statement before smiling tiredly.

"G'morning!" Aaron grabbed some of his clothes from the drawer and walked over to Aphmau. He grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it softly before leaving the room to shower.

Aphmau waited for her face to stop burning red before going to wake up the kids. She walked in and woke them up by tickling them. She then lifted Lilith out of her crib. Levin was grabbing clothes to get dressed and Aphmau put Lilith on the changing table and started to change her diaper.

When everyone in the house was ready, they met up downstairs to head to the guild. Aphmau and Aaron had their fingers intertwined while the kids ran ahead. It seemed that Katelyn and the others were already at the guild.

The family of 4 walked into the guild. Everyone was there. Some groups were preparing to go on jobs. Aphmau had the ring on her finger but it was hidden with black fingerless gloves.

"Hey! Before you guys go on your jobs, we have an announcement so hold on!"

"ARE YOU PREGNANT?!" Natsu screeched. Erza hit him over the head.

"No! My God, get you mind out of the gutter!" Aphmau and Aaron exchanged a look. Aphmau unlatched her hand from Aaron's and took off her right glove, revealing the ring.

"We're engaged!" The said in sync. There was silence before a mass of squeals and cheers. Levy and Gajeel tackled Aaron into a hug.

"You did it big guy! We're so proud of you!" Levy squeeled. Meanwhile, Aphmau was being suffocated by Kiki, Leona, Katelyn, Travis, Dante, and Lucinda. Katelyn was crying, so was Dante. Lucinda was tearing up.

"Congrats Aphmau! You finally settled down for good!" Kiki was hugging her tightly, on the other side of her, Lucinda was there hugging her. Once Aphmau wasn't being strangled, she went ove to Lilith and Levin. Levin grabbed her hand, examining the ring. He eyes were sparkling and he had a big smile on his face. Lilith was confused but liked how shiny the ring was.

"Papa and you are getting married?" Levin asked.

"Yes my love, we're going to get married, are you okay with that?" He nodded his head at his mother's question.

"Yeah! Um...Malachi would talk about how he wanted you two to get married. He would be happy." Aphmau kneeled down, hugging Levin. Levin hugged back, crying quietly into her shoulder. Aphmau was tearing up.

"I know sweetheart. It's okay. He's okay." Aaron quickly moved away from his friends who were congratulating him, moving to Aphmau's side.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. Everything is going be okay." Aaron hugged the two of them. Lilith got distracted by a fairy that Lucinda summoned.

"I miss him so much..." Aphmau whispered. It was loud enough so the group behind them could just barely hear.

"Me too. He's safe now." Aaron wiped Aphmau's stray tear away with his thumb before helping his fiancée and child up. Once he let them go, Levin went to Lilith. Without warning, Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel wrapped the smaller female in a big bear hug.

"I know we sometimes treat you like you have no feelings or emotions, plus we put a lot of pressure on you all the time. Just know that we really care about you, now stop bein all sad and shit." The pink haired man said.

"Aw jeez, you're gonna make me cry again, but uh...I can't breathe." They held her for just a moment longer before letting her go.

Everyone settled down, Team Natsu left on their job, along with Levy's group, then two more groups. Aphmau and Aaron were at a table with the Pheonix Drop Group. The women were gawking over the whole engagement while Aaron, Travis, and Dante talked.

Aphmau's eyes began glowing. Irene was contacting her. "Geez Irene! Why did you barge in so suddenly? You never come out in the guild!" Aphmau's eyes were now fully white. Everyone's attention snapped over to her.

"Aphmau! We might have a problem depending on how you look at it, but the figments are back." Aphmau smacked her head to come back.

"Oh come on, This isn't funny. We haven't seen any sign of then in what, a year?" Her eyes started glowing again.

"Aphmau shut up and find somewhere to lay down! You NEED to come this time! I'm serious! Come fast please!" Aphmau stood up. Aaron grabbed her hand, standing up with her. The guards of Pheonix Drop followed the couple up the stairs to the infirmary while Kiki and Leona waited with the kids.

Aphmau laid down on the surprisingly comfortable medical bed. Aaron didn't let go of her hand. "I'll be back, I promise." Irene drained Aphmau of her energy in order for her to fall asleep faster. Before falling asleep, the weakened lady tightened her grip on her fiancé's hand, pulling it to her face and kissing the back of it softly.

"Aph! What's going on?" Katelyn and the other guards were comfused. They didn't understand the situation because Aphmau never told them that she talked to Garroth and Laurence in the first place.
"Aaron, please let them kn-" Aaron was preparing to explain the whole situation when Aphmau's body disappeared. No movement, She was simply just gone.

——