I have a plan. If you wanna find Veronica, follow my instructions carefully in the next message.

What's that supposed mean? Should I show the others?

"Aria, whose that?" Scott asked. I then thought it'd be better if I show them. We all want the same thing after all.

"Look." I said. Another message then came in.

"Who is this person?" Ivy asked.

"Don't know." I said.

"Well we can't just do that of what they're asking of. We don't know who they are." Michael said.

"Well it's worth the risk. My daughter is what I need to save and I'm willing to do anything. And besides this seems more like a plan." I said.

"We don't know if this is Lesley." Ivy said.

"Whether or not, we'll take her down and then get my daughter back." I said.

"Let's go then!" Scott said and we all then left.

******
Kevin's POV...

Veronica and I are both leaning against the wall staring at the roof.

"How long do you think we are going to be here uncle Kevin?" Veronica asked.

"Honestly, I have no idea. But I'm sure your mom and everyone else is searching for you. And when they find us, they'll kill me." I said.

"But it was my fault I convinced you to take me to mom. So we are both getting kill." She said and I laughed. The door then slammed opened in such force, Veronica and I then quickly stood up.

"Oh my God!" Veronica and I said in unison. The person was aiming the gun at us with such anger. They were still wearing the white masked.

"Last words?" The person asked.

"Classic villain lines." I said.

"Remove the masked!" Veronica said and both me and masked person looked at her.

"You really have your mother spirit and confidence!" The person said.

"Agreed." I whispered.

"As you wish." The person then remove the masked. Once again I can't say I'm not shock.

"Lesley! It was you all this time?!" I asked.

"Again?" Veronica asked.

"I'm not stopping until I get what I want. First I'll kill you then kill the rest." She said.

"Lesley please. Veronica is your niece, she's like your own daughter. Don't hurt her." I begged.

"I never said I'd kill her." Lesley said.

"Then let her go, take me, torture me, kill me do whatever you want. You can sell my kidneys just please let her go!" I said.

"No one would want your kidneys." She said.

"What?!" I asked in a low voice.

"You weren't supposed to be here Kevin. Neither does Veronica. This is all Aria's fault for dragging you guys in this mess!" She said walking up closer to us.

"What have Aria done to you for you to hate her so much?!" I asked.

"Its not about what she has done, is what she did. She came into the Johnson's life and destroyed my plan." Lesley said.

"So for that you wanna kill her? Shouldn't you wanna be killing Sco... the one who impregnate her?!" I asked remembering Veronica doesn't know anything about that piece of mess.

"She could of had an abortion or do adoption but no. She just had to have this baby. The baby that destroyed everything!" She said.

"Is that baby me?" Veronica asked.

"No Ronnie it's nothing like what you think." I said.

"Stop lying to the poor child and let her know her history. The kind of grandparents her father had." Lesley said.

"Please don't. Let her mother be the one to tell her that." Kevin said.

"Tell me what?" Veronica asked.

"You'll know in the later on." I said.

"I don't care either ways. Now you're gonna pay for interfering into family matters." She said aiming the gun. I then secretly poke Veronica.

"Mom!" Veronica screamed. Lesley then turn around getting distracted. I quickly hit the gun of Lesley.

"Veronica run!" I said.

"You sneaky son of a bitch!" Lesley said as we both fell on the ground. I felt my head being slammed on the floor. My vision was blurry.

"Ah! I'm sorry mom for hitting a woman!" I said and then elbowed her face.

"Ah!" She groan in pain. I then quickly followed Veronica out. She was standing in the middle of the hallway.

"Ronnie!" I called and she turn to face me.

"Uncle Kevin!" She called back like a sign of relief.

"I thought I told you to run?!" I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Thank you all for support and patience. Love you all...till next time :)

Click the star and leave your comments below...

Follow me on social media at:

Wattpad: @karishma357

Instagram: div_yaaa_