"Oh hello." A man calls from behind me.

I turn around and put my hair behind my ear. "Hi."

The man walks towards me. "Welcome to my home. I didnt know we would be having such beautiful guests today." He says, smirking.

His home? This must be Janet's husband.

"You must be Janet's husband." I hold out my hand for him to shake. "I am-" he cuts me off by kissing my hand.

"Beautiful. That is what you are. Im René." He says, winking.

"Thank you. Im Esmeralda. Michael's wife." I pull my hand away quickly just in case Michael walks in.

"Oh youre his wife! Yeah I saw the interview! You looked amazing. Very interesting interview too. Never met him myself, but he seems nice." He says, coming closer to me.

"Yeah well, he isnt that nice." I say as a warning.

"René."

My body shudders as Michael enters the room, halting our conversation. I know that tone of voice. He is pissed. And jealous.

"Mike! So good to finally meet you bro!" René extends his hand for Michael to shake and Michael leaves him hanging, walking over to me.

"Seems to me like you were more excited to meet my wife bro." He says angrily.

"We were just talking. Hey baby do you need some help? Gorgeous wife by the way." He says, smiling at me.

I put my head down. Just shut up already!

"I dont need another man to tell me how beautiful my wife is. Go help your wife." He says, venom in his words.

René backs out of the living room with his hands up and goes to help Janet. I slowly look at Michael. Rage and jealousy filling his aura.

"This visit is over." He says sternly.

"Michael I tried.." my voice trails off.

"I dont care. We're leaving." He grabs my arm and pulls me out of the room.

"Bye Janet!" Michael yells.

Janet and René walk to the front door while Michael is dragging me out of the house.

"Michael just calm down." I try to say to him.

"But Michael you said you were hungry!" Janet yells.

"Yeah dont waste the food man!" René yells.

Michael lets go of my hand and walks over to René.

"Michael just come on." I try to stop him.

"I will shove my foot so far up your ass pretty boy-" Michael comes in his face.

"Your wife is sexy. Tell her to be a nun if you dont want guys catcalling her." René challenges him.

Michael takes a deep breath and punches René in the face, making him double over. I cover my mouth, shocked he did that.

"Michael!" Janet yells.

"Love you Dunk!" Michael yells back to her as he grabs my hand, pushing me in the car.

He sits next to me. "Home."

It is deathly silent in the car ride home. Im almost scared to sit next to him as he is seething with rage next to me. The driver parks the car and Michael gets out, pulling me out with him and taking me in the house.

"Michael you have got to calm down! You didnt have to punch him in the face!" I try to reason with him.

"That man disrespects me in front of my wife and sister and you think Im gonna just sit there and let him do it! And he disrespected my sister by flirting with you!" He says in a scary tone.