30: An eventful interview

Start from the beginning

Harrys' face sinks a little.

"Of course, we all did. Harry isn't the only flirt." He chuckles, wrapping his arm around Harrys' shoulder.

"So how is the tour going?"

"Fantastic!" Liam butts in. "The crowd have been incredible, so loud!"

The boys nod, agreeing with his statement.

"So then. A question our fans have been dying to hear. Girlfriends?"

Perrie, Danielle and Eleanor all exchange glances, smiling with happiness.

"We all know Louis, Zayn and Liam are taken," she continues, "but what about you Niall and Harry?"

"I'm enjoying being single at the moment." Niall starts off, "I'm not really looking for anyone yet, I would want to see her all the time and being on tour that's quite hard to do."

The audience 'aww' in sync. And you can see their hearts flutter.

"And Harry? Our 'ladies man' of the group?" The interviewer jokes, Harry readjusting himself in his seat, "there were rumours going round that you had a mystery woman?"

My face heats up, and I pull my hair in front of my face slightly so the other girls couldn't see my redness.

"Umm, no I don't..." He mumbles, almost in a whisper.

His eyes quickly look at mine, before returning back to the interviewer.

"Oh come on." She laughs, "you've been with hundreds of women, surely you can tell us who this girl was?"

"I haven't been with hundreds of women." Harry takes offence, but still tries to sound polite. "And there wasn't anyone."

"Okay Mr. Hot Shot." She teases, crossing her legs, "lets move on to some fan questions."

The boys nod and the audiences hands shoot up. Harry looks annoyed and sort of insulted. A girl is picked at random and is given a microphone.

"Would you ever date a fan?" She ask, her face lighting up with hope.

"I would." Zayn speaks, Perrie smiling beside me.

"Me too." Adds Niall and Liam.

Louis and Harry nod, so I'm guessing they would too.

"I guess they would be able to understand touring and stuff, so yeah." Niall adds.

Another girl is chosen.

"Harry, how does it feel to have lost fans because of the 'Haylor' relationship?"

Harry smile instantly drops. "Lost fans?" He croaks.

"Yeah."

"I-I didn't know I had?" His voice saddens, and I sit up a little more in my seat.

The room grows silent, Harry taking in the unknown fact.

"Lets answer some twitter questions." The interviewer breaks out, killing the silence. "This one is from Daisy in Surry. She wants to know why Harry doesn't see his Mum as often as the other boys do? Why are you always travelling?"

They all frown.

"I do see my Mum?" Harry answers. "Every chance I get I go and visit her."

"Not according to your fans?"

Awkwardness fills the air. That was a little harsh? How can anyone know what happens in his private life. They may be fans but they don't know every little detail. She continues with other questions, but I don't listen. I just stare. Stare at Harry and how confused he looks. That question had really thrown him.