"What's that?" I ask, pointing to what was in his hands, trying to change the subject.

"Oh. I umm, felt bad for ruining your plans of going to tennis, so I bought 'Swing Ball' and I thought  maybe we could play it in the garden or something?"

I smile.

"Is this like an apology for being Mr. Grumpy?"

He dryly laughs.

"Yes."

"Right then." I perk up, clapping my hands together, "you better prepare yourself me to beat your arse at Swing Ball."

"You won't beat me." He teases, "i'm a pro."

"Yeah yeah, yeah. We'll see about that Styles."

He grins, causing me to blush a little. Banter was the only way I could think of getting Harry back to how he was. Although I was slightly annoyed by his little out burst, I did want to make the most of the rest of the week and having Harry in a bad mood would not have allowed me to do that.

...

Harry sets up the game outside as I get into a change of clothes. I didn't really want to play in my work uniforms and seen as I just bought a new pair of shorts last week and a top, playing a simple sport like this would be a good way to start wearing it.

"Ready?" I smile, picking up a racket.

Harrys eyes lock onto me, burning into me intently. He scans the length of my body, his lips parting slightly. Maybe I chose the wrong choice of outfit?

"Harry?"

He shakes his dead, collecting his racket.

"Umm...yeah, I'm ready."

I nervously giggle, taking the first hit. The ball swings round with great force almost hitting Harry in the face.

"God! You're feisty with a bat!"

I blush, laughing a little, "I sure am. So you've got quite a tuff game ahead of you." I tease, bringing out my competitive side.

He chuckles, pushing his curls back.

"Bring it on."

The games lasted for at least 1 hour, both of us playing  pretty well. Every hit had us both bursting  out into hysterics for no particular reason. At 5:30 it was still really hot and the sun was still shinning brightly. Birds sung merely and a nice refreshing cold breeze brushes past us every now and then.

"Last round." Harry speaks giving the ball one final whack.

The ball forcefully swings round. I miss it and it begins returning back round to Harry. Everything went in slow motion. I could see what was going to happen. The bright green ball was just inches away from Harrys' face.

"Har-"

My voice is cut off by the sound of Harrys' right cheek being attacked by the tennis ball that was attached to the string.

"Shit!" He curses, a small laugh leaving his mouth.

I chew the inside of my cheeks, trying restrain myself from laughing. Too late..

"My pain is funny to you is it?" He laughs, placing his bat onto the grass.

"Just a little bit." I couldn't stop. "You did hit yourself  with the ball."

The expression on his face as the ball him was priceless.

"That's going to leave a bruise."

"I'll get you an ice bag if you want?" I try to speak through the giggles.