┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟲. [2020] thirst tweets

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

"hey guys, it's diana park and i'm here at buzzfeed to read thirst tweets from twitter." i said to the camera and grinned.

"this is my first-time reading thirst tweets. didn't know my fans could be thirsty because of me", i said and laughed.

"anyway, let's do it", i said and the reading started.

i picked out a paper from the jar and look at the paper.

"istg (i swear to god), diana's smirk can make me fall on my knees and i'll obey whatever she says", i read the tweet and i laughed.

"wow. this is a good start. oh my god. my smirk can dominate you? this is a new thing to me", i said as i look at the paper. i blushed of it.

"alright. alright. this is just the start. let me continue", i said as i put the paper on my lap since i've read it. i picked out another paper from the jar and chuckled.

"i swear jimin is the luckiest man in the world to get diana's thicc ass. jimin got a big dick energy. diana has big tits energy." i laughed reading the tweet.

"oh my god. this is fucking amazing!" i exclaimed as i laughed.

"did you guys made it up or is this real tweets? this is really explicit", i said as i laughed.

"well, jimin is a lucky man, of course. diana has big tits energy. this is funny. i thought my tits were small. but", i stopped and look at my breast. the crew laughed.

"i am sorry. just making sure that my tits are still in the normal size as usual. but woah, i just realize. this user is right. it's getting bigger and i don't know why", i said, laughing.

"anyway, next tweet", i said and pick out a paper out of the jar.

"remember when all male celebrities at the bbmas tried to hit on diana and flirted on her. all of them are whipped for diana's body rolls and thick ass. sorry, he's jimin's and only jimin's." i read the paper.

i laughed.

"this is so funny. bbmas. i know. i noticed. i played it cool. because i'm jimin's. jimin warned me the morning of the bbmas though. if i get too close, maybe i'll get a punishment", i said to the camera. the producer crew laughed and 'ew'ed at me. i laughed.