┊⌗𝟬𝟬𝟵. diana's dislikes

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

TWICE

this is a common thing and normal thing for diana's fans. no one really knows why diana dislikes twice. she has never talked about twice and she has never got near twice. more than that? diana even ever caught by fans, glancing sharply and looking away from twice. no one knows why.

but it looks like both artists are disliking each other. especially jeongyeon and diana. they seem to have a dark aura whenever their eyes met. different from other artists, diana is really friendly and playful with them. but twice, she immediately becomes silent and showed no interest in the group.

diana is known also because of her famous reactions clip during award shows especially during mama and mma season. diana is known as the artist who was the only one who put on a poker face and no interest on twice whenever they perform, instead, she didn't even look on stage but look on her finger.

some fans thought that it was disrespectful for diana to do so. but even fans don't know anything that happened between the two artists. some fans assume that there was something between jeongyeon, diana and jimin that had happened that made them cold to each other.

ever since the first time the artist met, diana never look at them or show interest on them. it is very weird and confusing and making fans curious. but even fans couldn't blame them because fans don't know what happened between them.

maybe there were something happened that made them decided to not show interest on each other and remain strangers even though they are present there. it is still the biggest mystery between both fandoms of twice and diana and no one could solve it.

JUSTIN BIEBER

ever since the artist dropped a sarcastic and cynical tweet on him underestimating asian music into the western music industry, diana immediately hated him. hated how disrespectful he was to artist in asia.

in diana's song 'you need to calm down', she mentioned a sarcastic reply that was obviously for justin bieber. diana mentioned how asian artist are coming taking over him right now and thought that he just needs to calm down rather than panicking because he's no longer the artist who won the top social artist award on bbmas and instead, bts is taking it again and again.

justin bieber fans were mad and bashing diana when the female soloist tweeted, "you can say that i like justin bieber's music 40% less now because of his tweet. at least there are still 60% :)"

the tweet received more than a million retweets from people around the world, especially from fans. korean fans were laughing and retweeting it again and again because of how savage diana was.

hating things or people takes a lot of energy. that's why in this list, there is only 10 people in the list. thinking properly, diana didn't want to hate these people but she couldn't help it because they have offended her and hurt her feelings and pride. so, she hated them. that's that.