┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟴. [2021] run away

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

(continued from the previous chapter; commotion)

i glance at manager lee who was talking with someone on the phone in the kitchen. he didn't notice i was in the living room already. i quickly walk to the entrance and exit of my apartment.

i grabbed my sneakers and immediately exit the apartment without looking back anymore. i ran towards the elevator and quickly press the button to go down.

i couldn't stop jumping and biting my lips. my breathing was fast. i wanted to run. i want to run. i can't stay here so long. i'm leaving. the elevator opens and i quickly entered the elevator.

"diana? diana!" i heard manager lee's voice and i quickly press the close door button.

"yah! diana!" he called when he saw me in the elevator but it was too late for him to enter.

while the elevator was going down, i wear my sneakers. i had my backpack behind me and some essentials in my backpack. when i reach the basement, i quickly ran towards my hyundai genesis car and turn the engine on.

i saw manager lee was just exiting the elevator cubicle as i drove speedily out of the basement. i ignored him calling me and drove speedily out of the apartment area. i drove down the hill. i feel as if i was racing. i followed the unusual route to head to geochang.

he told me to go to our house in geochang. my phone rang again and again but i ignored it. i immediately turn off my phone. turn the power off. everything off. it's been 2 weeks. i still can't go public. i can't do a vlive. i can't post anything in my twitter account nor my instagram. i am still in a prison. i'm still like a prisoner in the prison.

1 and a half hour driving, i reached the countryside home. i saw his car outside the house. i turn off the car and got out of the car. his car brand was the same like me. i saw him standing near the window and he smiled. i close the car door and exhaled.

he walked away from the window and a moment later, the door was opened. he smiled blandly while standing at the door frame. i raised my eyebrow to him. he nodded. i quickly walk towards him.