┊⌗𝟬𝟰𝟵. [2021] sweet memories

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

after signing another 7 years contract with big hit label, i once again come back to big hit entertainment as an active actress, producer, composer, lyricist, music engineer, performance co-director of enhypen, vocal background female voice and choreographer under big hit entertainment.

but i asked that my renewing contract news is not announced to the public. co-director for enhypen? it's a huge deal. a big deal honestly. but of course, some close friends who founds out that i came back to big hit were happy that i am back. but i've told them that i'm not a soloist anymore.

even so, they are happy that i didn't leave the music industry because they say that they need someone who really can touch music and turn it into gold. i laughed at that.

so, manager lee became my manager back. yeah, the same d.ana team is back with me. we had a group hug when i was confirmed to rejoin big hit entertainment.

the staffs were really happy for me and they were happy for themselves too. a 7-year contract is a long-term contract. really long. but i'm planning on keeping this a secret.

but, i think just within a few months, fans will know about this contract i make with big hit. but i've planned everything. i'm back and i've changed. diana before isn't diana right now anymore.

she changed in terms of mentally and a little in physically. i gain more weight honestly. i am currently 54 kg and my height are 174 cm. i am very comfortable with my weight right now.

i ain't gonna look sick and skinny. i am gonna look healthy and have a healthy type of slim. i work on my abs and it is now seen as perfect. i am happy that i get my ideal body.

bang si-hyuk promised to me that he allows that i gain weight like i am now. 54 kg and 174 cm. perfect. and he promised me that he won't announce the renewal of contract to the public.

i will no more performing on stage or whatsoever. i will instead, help other people, other artists perform on stage and i will do my best to produce, compose and choreograph songs.

i will live a new life. that's what i am hoping for. but based on experience, it may not go as planned. so, i am also ready for it. everything will be fine. i shouldn't be over dramatic. chill.

3 of my microphones that i use for my reputation world tour are currently on auction, starting from 10,000 usd. currently, someone had already offered 120,000 usd to one of my microphones.

the money that we will receive for the auction, 30% will go to big hit entertainment and 70% will go to unicef to support the end child and women violence under my name.

the microphone will be given to the fan or the people who auctioned the highest amount of money. the microphone is signed by i and even come with some gifts that i chose personally.

big hit will soon open a museum where all outfits, things or even trophies that big hit label artists has, will be show to the public at the museum at the lower level of big hit's building.