┊⌗𝟬𝟯𝟮. [2021] rewind with jay enhypen and diana park

"hana, dul, set, annyeonghaseyo~!" jay and i greeted the camera

"nae, it's a special show that is only done once in a lifetime, am i right, director-nim!" i asked the director and look at the director. he chuckled and nodded.

"that is correct", jay said. i chuckled and look at my flashcard.

"nae. it's a special show that you can only find with diana. this show is called... rewind with diana!" i said and jay cheered.

i look at him with a confused face. he looked at me and then the camera and shrugged.

"ah~," i sighed and shook my head.

"moving on!" jay said and i chuckled.

"nae, rewind with diana is going to be about rewinding a few years ago and it doesn't mean only after i debut but also before i debut. that's why today, i have a special guest!" i said and motioned both my hands to jay. he smiled and waved towards the camera.

"maybe some of you know him and some don't. but he's my younger brother. introduce yourself", i patted his shoulder.

"nae. annyeonghabsinikka. enhypen's jay imnida!" he bowed to the camera.

"nae~! jay-ssi! yeah, he's my brother." i mumbled and nodded.

"i'm her only brother. 6 years apart", he said.

"haha, nae. 6 years is quite far. to me, you're still a baby", i said with no emotions.

"aish! i'm even higher than you already!" he exclaimed.

"yeah but not your maturity", i replied as i look at myself.

"yah! i'm more matured than you!" he replied with his eyes wide towards me.