┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟬. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

1996 ASIA TOUR THE FINAL IN GOCHEOK SKYDOME SOLD OUT!

august 17, 2017. by. ezra kim

this is a big deal for anyone in the music industry. diana has officially broken any soloist record. she sold out gocheok skydome in just 1 hour after the ticket was on sale.

the 25,000 seats were all sold out in 1 hour. it's a history. for both the dome, diana, and also the music industry. it's a really big deal.

no soloist has ever sold out gocheok skydome and diana was the first artist to do so. big hit entertainment officially announces the ticket sold out after 1 hour.

this morning, diana posted a video on her twitter and her instagram, thanking her fans for the sold-out gocheok dome. it is a really huge dome for korean artists what more for a female soloist.

diana said in her video, "i wasn't expecting that the tickets will be selling so fast and it is a really huge deal for me. thank you so much for this."

the artist expressed her gratitude in the video and it made everyone warm.

we'll keep you updated on the rising star of k-pop. stay tuned!

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________