┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟱. [2020] winter

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

[STRICTLY 16+!]

i stood near the glass window in the meeting room. the snow was falling down heavily. today marked the first day snow was falling on earth here in south korea.

i smiled softly seeing the small peck of snow falling down outside the window. it was beautiful. i'm pretty sure a lot of children loves winter because they can play with snow.

while i was watching the snow, i heard the door was knocked from outside and i turned towards the door. i saw jimin coming in with a smile. i smiled back.

"hey", he greeted me as he come into the room.

"oppa", i smiled and put my arms on my chest.

"whose one is this?" he asked while pointing at the huge paper bag on the meeting table.

"that's for you. i bought something for your bandmates too. so, help me to give it to them later. i haven't seen them in a while", i said while walking towards him and then sit on the table.

"okay. thank you. this is for you", he said, giving me another paper bag. this time it's a smaller one.

"gomawo", i smiled as i took the bag from his hand.

"hope you like it." he said while rubbing the back of his neck. i chuckled while looking at him.

"can i open it now?" i questioned.

"you want to?" he asked me back. i nodded and grinned.

"sure", he nodded and smiled.

i open the paper bag and saw a box inside the paper bag. it looks like a jewelry box. i slowly took it out of the paper bag. there was a folded letter in the paper bag and i took it.

"you can read this later", he said, pushing my hand to not read them. i chuckled.

"okay", i grinned and nodded.