┊⌗𝟬𝟬𝟲. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES DIANA'S 2017 ASIA TOUR

october 9, 2016. by. ezra kim

latest news about the female soloist under big hit entertainment, they had finally announced the artist's asia tour for the first time. it will the first time for diana to have her asia tour.

to fans, it might not be a surprise because diana had accidentally announced it on her vlive previously. but even that, fans don't know how long the tour will be.

yesterday, big hit entertainment officially announces diana's asia tour and it will be for 6 months starting next year, march 2017.

big hit entertainment announced that diana will be going to more than 6 countries in asia for her 1996 concert tour. her concert tour is named the 1996 asia tour after her debut album, 1996.

tickets will be on sale starting january the first and you can get them through big hit official page of ticket master on the website. we are excited for the asia tour of the artist.

she will be making a comeback first before starting her asia tour. the artist was rumored to have her comeback in march too. there were no confirmation dates that we announced by the agency yet.

we'll keep you updated. stay tuned.

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺