┊⌗𝟬𝟯𝟲. [2021] bts in the soop special: with diana

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

for the three days and two-night trip, i packed some clothes. i just bring my 10 kg luggage. it's a small luggage. but it's made by hard plastic. i've used this luggage for years since i debuted.

in my luggage, there are my clothes. enough for 3 days trip. i have my facial products in my bt21 chimmy's cosmetics bag that jimin gave to me for free.

i brought a sneaker and it's inside my luggage. currently, i am wearing a sandal since i will be driving later on. so, i want to be comfortable for the 2 and a half hour driving later on.

anyways, continuing with the story. after making sure everything is okay in the house while i am out of the house for 3 days, i left the house with manager lee and some staff.

there was a camera director recording me the whole time since he arrived at my apartment.

we went to the lobby and waited for the boys to come to the lobby to pick me up. suga and j-hope will be in the same car. the 'sope' duo. jin and namjoon will also be in the same car. the 'namjin' duo.

i will be in the same car with the maknae line. taehyung and jungkook will be sitting behind while jimin and i will be in front. i will be driving. later on, when we're going home, i'm not gonna drive.

i waited for the boys for a few minutes before they arrived. jungkook was the one who drove when they arrive in front of the lobby entrance. i waved to the camera and then went out of the lobby.

"annyeong!" jimin greeted me loudly after he rolled down his window.

"yah, tone down, park jimin-ah!" i exclaimed. he laughed and got out of the car.

"get in the car. i'll carry your luggage into the trunk." he said.

"oh, okay. i want to give these first", i said while showing him a white paper bag.

"mwo? what is that?" he asked me.

"sushi", i said before walking towards the other boys' car.

"mwo?" j-hope asked as he rolled down his window.

"sushi. i know you guys don't have breakfast", i said while giving them a container that i already filled with a lot of sushi.

"woah~!" j-hope exclaims. i chuckled.

"gomawo", yoongi said.

"nae~," i replied and walked to the other car behind the 'sope' duo's car.

"mwo? what is that? food?" namjoon asked after he rolled down his window.

"sushi. know you guys don't have breakfast. better eat before you get gastric." i said while giving jin their container that has sushi inside.