┊⌗𝟬𝟯𝟬. [2019] back to school

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

(outfit illustration)

a few meters from the entrance of the school, i could see students walking towards the school entrance. at the entrance, there were two teachers. one male teacher and one female teacher.

"so, we've arrived at the school. i guess that those are the discipline masters." i pointed out of the window for the camera and showed the two teachers.

"you will be punished if you don't follow the rules. but you're a badass if you break the rules. i always respect the students who loves to break the rules even though they are punished. but students who are watching this, don't. i mean – it's not good to break the rules", i chuckled to the camera.

"give good reason if you break the rules. don't break the rules just to be cool. go to school and be a good student. you're cool enough." i said and grinned.

the van entered the school compound and parked at the reserved parking.

"i'm gonna meet the principal first. just wait here first", manager lee said as he took off his seatbelt.

"nae~," i replied and nodded.

he went out of the van. two of my bodyguards from the other van followed manager lee to the school building. i watched as the students saw manager lee and started whispering.

"i think they know who's manager lee. i think they will think i am here", i said and giggled.

"it's been 3 years since i left high school. even when i debuted at the age of 19, international age, i started missing classes because i was already busy for my career", i said to the camera.