┊⌗𝟬𝟬𝟱. [2018] reputation world tour

i look outside the van as we slowly get nearer to seoul world cup stadium. fans were lining in between the fences that were set up by the staff.

fans have been lining up since yesterday according to manager lee. they have been waiting since yesterday for my concert. my banners were all around the city, especially around the stadium.

fans were all with their lightstick and their banners, and transparent bag and wear various kinds and styles of outfit. even though it's been 3 years since debuting, i haven't thought about my fandom name.

for now, my fans are called anation. my fans started to call themselves anation since big hit announced that there will be no fandom name for my fans. so, fans named themselves anation.

my nickname is ana or anna. so, they call themselves anation because there are a lot of fans. so, they combine it and create anation. not bad though.

big hit approved the name but there is no official name for them. but during award shows and speeches, i called them anation too.

"how many fans will be coming to my concert today?" i asked manager lee who was sitting in front beside the driver's seat.

"around 60,000 fans", he replied.

"woah", i wowed.

today will be the first day and the start of my reputation world tour. of course, i am very nervous. i can't describe my nervousness specifically but i am just nervous that i feel as if my teeth are tickling my jaw and i wanna clench every part of my skin. it's weird when i am nervous.

when we reached the back entrance of the stadium, i was thrilled to see fans were behind the fences. they were like waiting for me there.

"are they here for me?" i questioned as the car entered the path towards the entrance of the stadium.

"yeah, it's open for the fence. with security though", manager lee replied.

seems like they don't know if the car that i am in now is where i am. so, they don't cheer and they don't look at the car that i am in. well, the glasses are tinted, so they couldn't see me inside.

"do you want to receive gifts?" manager lee asked as i was taking off my seatbelt.

"mwo?" i asked him back, didn't hear him.

"do you want to receive gifts from them? they brought a lot though", manager lee.

"can oppa help me to take them too? we can go around the fence. it's not gonna be long. plus, we have around 1 hour more before rehearsal." i said.

"sure", he replies, taking off his seatbelt and getting out of the car.

fans started to cheer when manager lee got out of the car. fans know whenever manager lee is around, i will be there too. so, it's a common thing to see manager lee when i am there.

i wear my backpack behind me and then get out of the car after the driver opens the door for me. as soon as i get out of the car, the cheers became more louder than ever.