┊⌗𝟬𝟯𝟭. [2021] rewind with bts & diana park

(outfit illustration)

"hana, dul, set! annyeonghaseyo!" the boys and i greeted the camera.

"nae!" i exclaimed and all of us clapped our hands.

"yah~, this is our first time being in a shooting with diana", hoseok said.

"majayo (you're right)." i nodded.

"we've never had a shooting with diana, right?" suga asked.

"we did! big hit's fifteenth anniversary. but that's the first and latest one", jimin said.

"yah, that was in 2019, right? eh, it was 2020 but early of the year", namjoon said.

"majayo, majayo", i nodded.

"alright! diana-ssi, what are we doing here with you today? it seems to be so special with us here gathered together", taehyung said.

"right. uh, we're going to have a special show together!" i said while looking at both my left and right.

"what special show?" they asked me.

"rewind with bts! before this, i did the rewind by myself but this time, i have accompanies which are my childhood friends. i can say, my teenage friends", i said.

the members laughed.

"we have our worldwide popular boy group, bts!" i said and all of us clapped.

"hana, dul, set, bang-", namjoon said.

"tan! annyeonghaseyo, bangtansonyeondan imnida~!" they greeted. i clapped and nodded.

"it's once in a lifetime to have us gathered together because i also know that the members are busy with their career right now. even though we are friends but we seldom meet to eat together. so, today's show has brought all of us here, eight of us here to have a casual talk and also, to rewind our past." i said while looking at the camera.

"but this is going to be about you, right?" hoseok asked.

"animida (no). it can be about me or bts", i said. they nodded.

"ah~, alright", hoseok nodded.

"alright. are we ready?" i asked.