┊⌗𝟬𝟱𝟬. [2021] last chapter.

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

manager lee was following from behind as we walked through the corridor of the apartment. he makes sure that i arrive at my apartment safely and that i inform him whenever i got out of home.

as i make my way towards the door of my apartment, i saw a man figure standing in front of apartment door. i turned to manager lee as we approached my apartment.

he replied the same confuse face expression to me too. it seems that none of us knows who that man is. as we came closer, the man who was leaning onto the wall saw us and stood properly.

he was wearing spectacles, leather jacket with t-shirt inside. jeans and boots. frankly speaking, i am kinda worried and scared of this man. not to judge but being honest, i am judging by his appearance.

"diana", he muttered as he approached me.

manager lee immediately went in front of me and we stopped walking when the man approached us.

"woah, stop right there. who are you? what do you want from her?" manager lee threw him questions. i gripped onto my backpack strap while looking at the man.

the man's eyes were shaking as he took turn looking at me and manager lee.

"i want to talk to diana. please. i am her fan. i just want to take some pictures with her." the man said.

i raised my eyebrow. he has already known my apartment now? how did he even get in front of my apartment? this is crazy. if this man acts crazier, he will viral my apartment to the public and i won't get any privacy anymore. this is not okay at all.

"ah-rin-ssi," manager lee called out.

"nae," i replied and look at him.

"get inside. call the other guards", manager lee told me.

he was straining the guy from approaching nearer to me. i quickly unlock my door and enter my apartment. i didn't mind to lock the door or even close it properly.

i quickly took out my phone from my backpack and contacted one of my guards who came but stayed in the car as they waited for manager lee who was supposed to just send me to my apartment.

after telling the guards that manager lee asked for some help since there was a man who came in front of my apartment and claimed that he is my fan, the guards quickly came up.

i became curious and worried when i heard an argument between manager lee and the guy. i peeped through the door and saw that manager lee was standing in front of my door, preventing the guy from entering my apartment. the guy sounded really desperate.

how could he even know where i am living and what level i am in and what number is my apartment? after a while, 3 of my bodyguards came and i bravely opened the door to watch what was going on.