┊⌗𝟬𝟬𝟳. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

DIANA IS MAKING A COMEBACK AND IT ALREADY MAKES EVERYONE SHOCK

november 18, 2016. by. ezra kim

big hit entertainment dropped a photo teaser of their female soloist yesterday and it shook the entertainment industry. after a colorful and controversial album on her previous album, diana came back with a more bold and darker album.

as the whole entertainment industry knows, the female soloist from big hit entertainment is a big advocate for the lgbtq community and that was the main issue.

in diana's album previously, diana talks about her message on how people should treat others equally including those who are transgenders and in the lgbtq community.

despite receiving a lot of hate from some netizens of korea, diana gained more attention, love and support in the states. instead of receiving love from korea, she gets more in america and other countries.

last night, big hit entertainment posted a photo teaser of the upcoming album that was titled, 'reputation'. fans could sense that this album will be a very bold and the peak for diana.

we don't know yet but we'll keep you updated. stay tuned!

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺