┊⌗𝟬𝟱𝟲. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

soompi.com

BIG HIT STAFFS AND DIANA'S RELATIONSHIP WILL SHOCK YOU

september 3, 2018. by. ezra kim

recently, a staff of big hit came to twitter and explain the possibility of diana returning to the music industry or even larger, the entertainment industry.

the user, kim da-hee, known as one of the staffs who works with diana had shared her experience with diana when diana was still in big hit and it will shock you.

kim said, "diana is the kindest person that i've ever met and she is the sweetest of all artists i've ever met. she cares for everyone and she observes everyone and everything."

she added, "once, the staff decided to prank diana where a female staff accidentally hit the standing camera and it broke. diana quickly comforted the staff and instead of the director blaming the staff, diana said that she was the one who broke the camera. she even says that they can take her salary from that month to buy a new camera for the shooting. we were really shocked at her."

fans also have seen in public how diana acts around her staffs. she treats all of them like her friends but still respect them since most of them are older than her.

in her documentary movie recently, before every concert in every venue, diana would go around the stadium to greet staffs and even take pictures and give her sign to the one who wants them.

kim said in her tweet, "diana did a lot of donations even after a month she debuted. she donated her clothes to the ones who needs and wear the shirts that her fans give. she donated money. as you can see during debut, diana's hair wasn't long. she has a really long hair before but before debut, she cut it to support the cancer patients and donated her hair to the ones who need it."

"diana is really playful to all of us. she treats us like friends and she even support us financially when she finds out we needed help. even before she debuted, she worked part time as bts' makeup artist especially when they had just debuted in 2013. even though you don't see her bangtan bombs, most of the time in 2013 to 2014, diana is always there with them."

"she always thinks about other people first and sometimes, it breaks our (the staff's) heart seeing her crying because of tired and her stressful life that she has been through. we know her love story with jimin and they have the sweetest and beautiful love story and even can be converted into a k-drama. diana found someone that she loves a lot and we are happy that she has one person, someone she could trust whole heartedly and love him."

"when we finish our tour in asia for the world tour, diana brought us all to eat together. after we finished europe, we gather and eat together. after north america is done, we gather and eat together. after oceania, we gather and eat together. she is a type of woman who loves to treat people."

"diana is a really sincere person and sweet person. every time we saw someone was talking bad about diana, we (the staff) got angry. They don't know how hard it is for diana to stand and to work until she is now. she gets really popular because of her hard work and sincerity in everything. she is an angel."

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺