┊⌗𝟬𝟬𝟱. music producing

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

other than being a singer and a choreographer, diana is also known as one of the popular junior producers in the korean music industry. she has produced over 300 songs for popular artists such as bts, txt, enhypen, blackpink, gfriend, seventeen, mamamoo and a lot of more other artists.

diana produce her own songs and also was paid to produce music for other artists to be sung. one of the songs that she participated in producing is for the biggest boy band in the world, bts. in 2018, big hit entertainment officially announces diana as the main producer for bts.

diana has participated in producing songs for bts since the early years of bts in 2013 until present. some of bts songs that she participated in producing is war of hormone, no, i need u, run, save me and a lot more. recently, she was credited in bts' map of the soul: 7, we are bulletproof: the eternal and also bts' moon that was sung by member, jin.

according to the leader of bts, kim namjoon, diana has a really open-mind and she has a lot of ideas. she has her ipad and phone where she kept all the lyrics that rhymes and all her ideas in there. that's how she creates songs and she is also a bookworm. she loves to read books.

diana was also credited in recent comeback of blackpink for pretty savage and lovesick girl. fellow member jennie and rose told the media that diana is their best friend and diana is a really good and talented songwriter and producer. she dedicated every of her time in producing the best that she can.

diana alone generates a huge income for big hit entertainment because of her multi-talented in the music industry. bang si-hyuk stated in their recent big hit entertainment's press conference that diana has been a really busy bee since she joined big hit entertainment.

she is the best female producers in big hit entertainment and even that, even bang si-hyuk, a senior producer goes to diana and ask what she thinks about the song and she gives her honest and best advice or reactions to the song. she has a lot of ideas in her mind. that's the best.

bang si-hyuk also said that big hit had to rearranged diana's schedule every one month because she is very popular and everyone wants her. she was called by other agencies to choreograph some songs, she has to produce new songs, she has to work on her own songs too.

but still, diana is a good time manager. she has time for everything.

so, producing songs is one of the things that she will do when she's at work. while dancing or while having meeting, she will always have her brain working on new song. she reads book, she reads poetry, she listens to a lot of genre of music and get inspiration from those hobbies.

reading books, poetry, looking at fans' posting on their instagram and listening to music. there are a lot of inspiration around the world. they are everywhere. anything. even the smallest thing give inspiration to her. even a speck of dust, even the clouds, the weather, the scenery, anything.

that's how she produced songs.