┊⌗𝟬𝟮𝟲. [2019] what if diana park goes to your house?

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

(sponsored by; dingo k-drama)

(my outfit)

the director talked to me and told me what i should do for this fan of mine.

her name is choi yerim. she is 22 years old. she is working in a boutique in hongdae streets. that is the only detail about her that the director gave me. so, when i want to know more about her, i can ask her and make it as a conversation starter.

"so, we will just shoot you. you can hide wherever you want and then when she gets out, you can just greet her." the director said.

"nae. alright." i said, understanding.

"good. so, we can get ready now. she might be getting ready to go home now." the director said.

"nae. just act normal, right?" i said. the staff chuckled. i grinned.

"nae, nae", the director said. i nodded and hide behind a car.

while waiting for her to go out, i look at my phone. around 3 minutes later, i heard the crew telling me that she's coming out. i put my phone at the back of my pocket and wait for her to walk at the street.

i saw her walking down the stairs and head out to the street.

"yerim-ssi!" i called her as i jogged towards her.

as soon as she turned and saw me, she gasped and cupped her mouth.

"omo! daebak!" she exclaimed while cupping her mouth. i laughed.

"annyeonghaseyo", i bowed at her.

"omo! annyeonghaseyo", she bowed back at me in surprised.

"yerim? choi yerim, right?" i asked her.

"nae, nae. diana?" she asked me back. i laughed and nodded.