┊⌗𝟬𝟬𝟲. [2020] enhypen (II)

while looking at my ipad, i was walking together with manager lee, two staff as my bodyguards and a camera director. i look at my schedule on my ipad.

we are now on our way to enhypen's practice room because it has been a week after manager lee sent the choreograph video to their performance director. i hope he sent the video to enhypen members too.

i am working on enhypen's given-taken, flicker and let me in right now. other songs, no. but these three songs are a must for debut performance on mcountdown.

i spent over 20 hours with the choreographing team to choreograph just a song for the suitable and sharp choreograph for enhypen's members that consists 7 members including jay.

luckily, before enhypen debuted, the choreograph is already readied for them and they need to learn it. another two weeks, they need to record their music video already.

it's a busy debut for them. they have barely 2 months to prepare for their debut in november. they need to prepare for award shows and the end of the year performances too.

"diana~, where are you going?" i heard manager lee says.

i look up to realize that manager lee was standing in front of a door, behind me. i was too focus on my ipad until i didn't realize that we've reached the dance studio.

"mianhae", i smiled sheepishly as i walked towards him. he chuckled and nodded before opening the door of the dance studio.

i heard voices from inside the studio, greeting manager lee. i followed manager lee from behind and entered after him. the other staff was behind me.

"annyeonghaseyo", i greeted everyone who was in the room with a smile and bow.

i could see the enhypen members were standing up and bowing towards me, greeting me. i smiled and bowed back to them. i push back my spectacles upwards because it was falling to my nose just now.

"annyeonghaseyo", the members of enhypen greeted me.

"annyeonghaseyo", i smiled as i greeted them back.

i was wearing a mouth mask, so my eyes play a huge role to tell if i am smiling or not.

"enhypen, i'm pretty sure all of you know who she is, right? or you don't recognize her because of the mask? do you all know who she is?" kim nari, their performance director said.

"i don't know who she is", jay raised his hands and look at me. the members of enhypen giggled. i look at him and rolled my eyes.

"uh, that one, i'll let diana arrange that. you can talk about it privately later. but others, you know who she is, right?" nari asked.

"nae", they replied and nodded. i smiled and nodded.

"why don't you introduce yourself to her first?" nari said. they nodded.

one by one of them introduce themselves including jay. but jay's introduction was more friendly to me. i just shook my head and smiled. after all of them had already introduce themselves, nari told them why i came today and told them that i will be observing their choreography today.